11: Black Council 1*

Emy's remaining vacation days were spent in practicing and reading.

Medyo disappointed nga sila Grace at Anika eh. Their Miss was only able to befriend one person during her vacation.

Pero di bale, they would not fail once class started, which was going to happen two days from now.

Today, napilitang lumabas si Emy para mag-enroll. Dahil nagmula siya sa ibang lugar, kinailangan niyang magpakita personally para itala ang kamyang pangalan para sa pasukan.

Okay lang naman dahil makakapaglakad lakad din siya sa loob ng Academy. She heard marami na ang nagbago sa academy every since the explosion happened.

She would definitely check them out today.

***

Grey Academy was a bit busy kapag ganitong araw na lang ang nalalabi before the start of classes.

May mga hahabol kasi sa enrollment lalo na yung mga transferee at mga freshman ng bawat level.

But today, it wasn't just the Academy staffs who were busy.

Black Council was also prepared for today. It was a secret organization mainly inside the campus, pero may iilan ding miyembro outside Grey Academy.

It had quite a long history. More than two decades na rin.

The reason kung bakit naestablish ang Black Council ay para ioppose ang mga nasa Academy board at Supreme group. At the beginning, anyone could say that the Black Council members were composed of activist students. But nowadays, the leadership of the council was using the organization for political means.

And what they intend to do today was to establish to the students and school staffs the power of the council for the beginning of the year. Kahit pa they worked in secret, they had to spread scare and influence in order to be dominant. And today was their perfect chance for that.

Kaya maaga pa lang, their members already gathered in their headquarters within the campus. Hinihintay na lang nila ang signal ng ladyship nila to wear their masks once again and attack the sheeps.

***

"They are gathered now, your highness. What are we supposed to do next?" Tanong ng isang subordinate ni Sebastian sa kanya.

He went in Grey Academy today because his people heard that the Black Council gathered their members today inside the campus.

Malamang they were planning something today. But Sebastian couldn't simply raid this council and catch their members.

Bukod sa sobrang tago ng headquarters nila, his brother, Second Prince Vio was also a member of that organization.

Vio was using the Black Council just like how Sebastian was using Purple Boutique. The difference between them? Mas sikat ang Black Council at napakarami ng record kaya maingat ang mga members nito na hindi makita ang mga mukha nila when in action. As for the Purple Boutique, he had fewer people but more efficient than the members of the Black Council.

"Did you get wind kung anong plano nila?" He asked.

Umiling lang ang tauhan niya sa kanya.

"Then we have to wait."

"P-pero..."

"If you can improve your investigating skills and provide me detailed report about this Black Council, e di sana we can formulate a concrete plan right now. But since that is not the case, we have to wait for them to attack before we can act."

Nanliit ang subordinate niya dahil sa sinabi niya. He didn't care. He didn't give much regards sa mga taong wala masyadong silbi para sa kanya.

But since these people were chosen by the academy board to work hand in hand with him under Supreme Student Group then wala siyang ibang choice.