41: Escape

After that ay nagmadali na umuwi si Misa.

No. She can't take this anymore. She will go home now.

She started to pack her things in haste habang humahagulgol pa siya ng iyak.

Napapikit siya but the image of fire and burning flesh were embedded in her mind.

Agad siyang napadilat at nanlaki ang kanyang mga mata.

She had to calm down.

But as much as she wants to do it, she couldn't.

Her whole body is shivering. At alam niya, hindi siya matatahimik hanggang hindi pa siya nakakaalis sa lugar na ito.

Kaya naman nagpatuloy siya sa pag-eempake. She had taken only those essentials. She doesn't have to bring a lot. She can have them back in Royal City.

But for now, her focus is the escape.

As soon as makuha na niya lahat ng sa tingin niya ay mahalaga, agad siyang lumabas ng bahay niya.

However, she was stopped in her tracks when she saw Alessandra there.

"Escaping, are we?" She had smirked on her face.

"G-go away."

The lady laughed coldly.

"What made you think you can escape us, Misa? You voluntarily enter this council. And now you think you can bail out just that easy?"

"Let me go! I'll give you money! H-how much do you want? I have a lot. Take everything. All of it! Just let me go."

Alessandra once again laughed.

"I will really take them all. Don't worry." Then she gave a signal at agad na may mga pumalibot kay Misa.

"W-what?"

"We had already showed you kung anong parusa sa mga gustong umalis sa council. I thought you will learn your lesson there.

"Alas, since that is not the case, then I have no choice but to punish you."

She nodded once again and Alessandra's people started to approach her. Of course, she had tried to fight them. But they were just too many.

They grabbed her and pinned her on the floor.

"Miss, are we going to kill her now?"

"Yes."

Misa heard a sword being sheathed. She was on the verge of accepting her death ng may mga nakaitim na tao ang dumating.

These people fought her capturer.

But Alessandra's people are quick to act. Agad nilang pinalibutan si Alessandra and prepared to engage in a fight. Madami sila kaya hindi nila kailangang maintimidate sa mga bagong dating.

However, these newcomers' sole purpose is to save Misa. As soon as they have the lady, they immediately left.

Alessandra commanded some of her people to chase after them. But she's sure hindi na nila maaabutan ang mga iyon. And kung sakali man, her people won't be able to handle them. Afterall, those people are from Royal City.

***

"So she escapes." Emy said.

Kasalukuyan silang nasa lugar ni Diana at doon ibinalita ni Alessandra ang nangyari.

"Sinabi ko naman kasi sayo. Ako na lang dapat ang pinapunta mo doon." Diana said habang nakakunot noo.

"And then what? You will pass out again?" Sabi ni Lucy.