43: Farewell

It's done.

Diana was already defeated.

After the Black Council members are all caught, agad agad silang pinatawan ng execution. Even their families weren't saved.

Prince Vio was like swallowing bitter pill. When these people saw them before the execution, they started to call out to him, asking for him to have mercy.

The people are looking at him kaya mas pinabilisan niya ang pagpugot sa mga ulo ng mga ito.

But it was still not the end of his misfortune.

Diana was found in a corridor of Grey Academy na umiiyak. She kept on saying, "That woman... That bitch..." and then she will sob unstoppingly.

Her image was no longer the same as before. And the worst part is, Prince Vio still had to marry her.

Walang magawa ang Emperor dahil sa isang Minister ang Papa ni Diana at nakapagbitaw na rin ng salita ang Emperor noong mismong araw na nakita silang magkasama na pananagutan niya ang nangyari.

Kaya naman pinagpipiyestahan siya ng buong bayan habang mabangong mabango ang pangalan ni Sebastian.

***

Naging busy si Emy sa paglilinis ng mga bagay na dapat linisin sa pagkakabuwag ng Black Council.

Truth be told, it was her, Lucy, Diana and Alessandra ang natitira na lamang na member ng Black Council.

The day after that huge event, they met each other in the old headquarters. Matagal ng naipalinis iyon ni Sebastian as she requested him to do so.

The three of them walked inside the empty head quarters. Tanging isang mesa at isang sofa na lamang ang naroroon. And of course, the record book.

"I can't believe it ends now." Lucy said.

"You can still revive it, you know." Sabi niya.

"And create again a humungous headed person like Diana? No way. I'd rather remain as simple as possible now." Then huminga siya ng malalim. "I have been longing for this freedom a long time ago. And now that I finally have it, my insides are shivering in anticipation."

Napatawa silang tatlo.

"I just wonder though. Why do you know so much about the Black Council, Emy? You even know about the council more than I do." Tanong ni Alessandra.

Lucy smirked. "Yeah, tell us that, Emy. You even know classified information that only leaders can know."

Lucy was one of the leaders kaya napansin niya na marami talagang nalalaman si Emy about the Black Council.

Emy sighed.

She never thought that this day will come. She wanted to tell them the truth. If she can do that, then she could tell him also.

Emy lifted the record book.

"Lucy, do you know the magic of this book?"

"Magic?"

"Do you know that it automatically update itself kapag may namatay na miyembro?"

Nangunot ang noo ni Lucy. Even that, she knows?

"Of course, I do. I was once a leader of the Black Council. And from time to time, I will look at it kapag may namamatay na member or dating member."

"What is happening in the book kapag may namamatay?" Tanong ni Alessandra.

"The book will crossed out the name of that deceased member. Saka magkakaroon ng deceased na word sa tabi non. That's why they said that once a member is always a member."