62: Agreement

Diana decided to look past of what had happened in the Black Council with Haow.

There are more pressing issues that they need to confront at the moment. Isa pa, even she was touched at Emy's proclamation of their friendship.

Partida, ang laki pa ng kasalanan niya sa dalaga noong si Samantha pa siya. But still...

Anyway, the three of them waited for Emy to clear her mind.

When she does, she started telling her story.

***

Hinatid ni Diana si Emy sa residence nila. Diana was scared for her. The pain on her stomach was not good. Ibig sabihin, Emy is getting affected by everything already.

From Xeno to Haow.

Sunod sunod din naman kasi ang mga pangyayari. Kung siya nga ay sinasakitan na ng ulo, what more for Emy?

And she is the center of the two problems pa.

Along the way, hindi sila nag-uusap. Well, they are both hesitating to talk.

Ano bang dapat nilang sabihin sa isa't isa?

Napahinga na lang ng malalim si Diana.

When they reached Emy's house, she opened her mouth to say sorry. Pero natigilan siya sa cold stare ni Emy sa kanya.

"Don't say it. We are quits already, Diana. You have nothing to be sorry about. We both know that you are in difficult situation right now because of me."

"But..."

"I don't deserve it. I am not Saint Samantha anymore."

Napangiti si Diana dahil doon. She used to call Samantha using that back then. But indeed, she is not like that anymore.

"Fine. But don't take things by yourself. Think of the baby. If your stomach hurts again..."

Hindi na natuloy ni Diana ang sasabihin.

"You what?"

It was Sebastian. Kasama niya si Serafina and obviously, they heard what Diana had said.

"Did your stomach hurt, Emy?" Alalang tanong ni Serafina.

"It was nothing, Ma."

"Don't lie. Did it hurt or not?"

Napilitang tumango si Emy.

"Oh my, I am sorry. I was selfish. Nakalimutan kong buntis ka and should not be stressed." Serafina said.

"I am okay, Ma. It was just for a moment. I will be more careful from now on. Besides, I have Diana, Lucy and Alesandra with me always."

"But still..."

Emy smiled gently and then hooked her arms on the old lady's.

"Don't worry about me. You are the one who should be more concern about your health. One should not be stressed so much. You can have Sebastian as much as you want, Ma. I can manage on my own."

Emy saw Sebastian with wrinkled brows. She just rolled her eyes at him. Hindi pa daw makisakay eh.

***

After Serafina and Diana left, naiwan silang mag-asawa. Of course, pinagalitan na naman siya ni Sebastian. He was worried of the baby.

Again, she comforted him.

After that ay naidlip muna si Sebastian.

Poor guy, mukhang magdamag hindi nakatulog.

She had taken a bath habang natutulog ang asawa. Pero paglabas niya ay nagbibihis na ito.

"Where are you going?"

"Father is calling me."

Gustong itanong ni Emy kung sinong father ang sinasabi niya. Mukha namang nahulaan iyon ng lalaki.

He walked towards her and kissed her forehead.

"I only know one father, right now, and that is the Emperor."

Emy sighed.

"Wait for me. I want to go with you."

"No. Stay here."

"What?"

"Emy, you should lay low for now. Stress are not good for you."

"But..."

"Please..."

Napahinga si Emy ng malalim. She hated it. Especially now that Xeno and Misa are in the picture. She can't help but to keep feeling troubled about it.

But she still nodded at Sebastian.

***

Emy went to Diana afterwards. The mistress has her way to know the happenings in the Throne Room.

At gaya ng inaasahan, nang hapon na ay agad na may dumating na katulong upang magreport sa nangyari.

The Emperor and Xeno had agreed to let go of the past. Xeno believed the explanation of the Emperor na hindi naman talaga siya ang nagpasimuno ng pag-atake sa pamilya nila. That he doesn't want the throne kung hindi lang nanganganib noon na mapunta ito sa mga official na may masasamang balak kaya napilitan siya na kunin ito.

The Emperor even offered to give back the throne to him. Pero tumanggi si Xeno.

He said he already had the Royal City to reign.

Xeno said na paghihiganti ang pakay niya kaya niya sinugod ang Grey City. But now that it is already cleared to him what had happened in the past, he is willing to let his friend, Hiro, to be the Emperor of the Grey City.

In one condition though...

The Grey City will not close its door to the people of Royal City and the Emperor will not turn his back against Xeno.

When Diana and Emy heard na nangako ang Emperor sa gusto ni Xeno, hindi nila naiwasang hindi kabahan.

Lalo na si Emy. Alam na alam na niya ang likaw ng bituka ni Xeno. He doesn't know the word Friends at all.

***