49: Her Preparation

Before she left, Emy made sure first that everything will be in place.

The four of them met the Black Council which now composed of people essentials for her secret plans. Of course, they are not aware na miyembro na pala sila ng Black Council. But you know, this version of the organization is an upgrade.

It will no longer focus in school and to oppose the Supreme Council. Instead, they aim to help the Empire to fight its battles. Their will be the crew behind.

Emy asked Choi Kang to go back at Ming as fast as he could and sent a message to Chief Cai Wei, Haow and more people she needed their help with.

Aside from Grey City, hindi rin naman niya hahayaang may mangyari sa mga taga-Ming.  She will have them prepared as soon as possible and as much as she can.

Liu Fu will work with some of Calix' people. They will do some digging on the grounds of Grey City.

Emy left him the map of Grey City which Alessandra acquired from Misa.

Vaughn will need the map too as he will work in changing some of the passageways of the Grey City.

Emy knows they are a bit time compressed at the moment. But it was still enough to prepare.

Lia and Veronica also sent to the armies the full sets of armors that Master Lino sent before. Then they safe keep those weapons Calix delivered to her.

She also hand picked some of the most trusted people of Sebastian and gave them a special training which provided by Alessandra.

Of course, Alessandra was taught by her.

Now, all she have to do is make sure na makakabalik siya sa Grey City ng buhay.

***

Emy told everyone that she will visit Royal City.

Of course, she still has her family there. Bukod kanila Shin, Ella, her step-mother, was still there.

Plano naman talaga niyang puntahan sila. But she needed to sidetrack for some days.

"Bring me to Atticus."

***

Sebastian couldn't help but sigh. Emy really did prepare before leaving.

Just after she left, his armies have each complete armors. They also received double-edged swords which are better than they are usually using.

Liu Fu and Vaughn were also busy doing things under her instructions. Hindi niya na masyadong pinakailaman ang mga ito because he had his full trust to his wife.

As for him, Emy made sure to sharpen his swords, fill his poisoned blade and clean his armor.

Again, he sighed.

Pangalawang araw pa lang pero ramdam na niya ang pagkawala ni Emy.

When is she going back again?

Ah, yes... He still has more or less two weeks.

"My goodness, you should have just went with Emy kung magiging ganyan ka din naman kalovesick." Saway sa kanya ni Serafina.

Wala na siyang gagawin pa. Emy did all the preparations for him. Hinihintay na lang niya ang mismong pagdating ng mga kalaban sa Grey City.

"I thought so to. But you know her. I can't just change her mind easily. Kapag ayaw niya ayaw niya.

"Alam niyo bang tinakot pa niya akong hindi na patatabihin sa kanya kapag hindi siya pinayagan?"

Serafina laughed and looked at his son.

"Well, you have chosen a head strong woman so don't complain now."

"I am just worried. She's in enemies territory."

"Trust her. She seems to know what she is doing. Besides, doon siya galing, di ba? She will know what to do once she is in there."

Napahinga na lang ulit ng malalim si Sebastian.

Sakto namang dumating si Veronica dala dala ang dalawang sako.

"Madam, young master..." She greeted them.

"What's that?" Kunot noong tanong ni Sebastian.

"These are the medicines we made with Young Madam. They are good for cleansing and curing gunshots wounds. She told me to bring these here once I collected as much as two sacks. I will be delivering more the next days."

Serafina was even amazed. With that amount of medicines, Emy can already be the richest person in the Grey City. But she is just giving it away just like this.

"I must not keep these all in here. Other doctors will need them too."

"Madam has not to worry about it. Young Madam made me contact all the trusted doctors in the city and delivered them some of the medicines too."

"What?"

Napangiti na lang si Sebastian when he saw that shock expression on her mother's face.

"Just how much medicines you were able to make?"

"We have a lot. Young Madam had been preparing for quite a while now."

"I told you. She left us nothing to work for."

Serafina was really stunned. She knew the lady was helping her son before.

But she didn't expect to be this quite well.

She was indeed grateful as he looked at her son looking so well.

Indeed. With the upcoming war with the Royal City, her son is too easy going.

***