30: Hunting Competition

Gaya kapag may school events, the students of academy are busy practicing. Some are helping their friends who will participate in the competition.

Like Lucy and Alessandra. Wala namang balak magpractice si Emy eh. But the two insisted, yun na lang daw kasi ang maitutulong sa kanya nila.

Over the weekend naman, sinusundo siya ni Sebastian to have a race. Syempre, she's not letting that opportunity go para ilabas si Phoenix. She really likes the mare.

As for Sebastian, sa mga ganung pagkakataon na lang niya makakasama muna si Emy. The latter was even surprised. He no longer barged in her room at night magmula nung kunin nito yung birthday present niya sa binata.

That's a good news for Emy of course. Nausuhan na din siya ng privacy kada gabi. She could already sleep peacefully without thinking kung may basta na lamang papasok sa kwarto niya.

Ang kaso binabawian siya ng binata sa pang-aasar at panunukso na hindi naman niya maiwasang hindi patulan. Ewan din nga niya at kapag ito na ang nang-iinis sa kanya ay ang bilis niyang maapektuhan.

Anyway, the day of the Hunting Competition has finally come.

As the school board president said, they built a huge arena where the competition will be held.

Doon nagsipuntahan ang lahat ngayong araw.

Spectators went to their respective areas ganun din naman ang mga participants na hindi pa nila oras para lumaban.

Misa was one of them. Kanina pa siya doon sa arena and she's really been getting looks dahil sa itsura niya ngayon. People are used to see ladies in their dresses and it really surprised them kapag nakikita nila ang isa't isa na nakariding suit. But not everyone can pull off that suit.

Few of them wear those naturally. Just like Misa. Well, it is really natural for her to wear a riding suit. Hunting is one of the skills she had acquired from her father since she was a kid.

And people keep glancing on her way because she really looks great wearing one.

Hindi naman niya napansin ang mga iyon because she is busy looking at the entrance. One might say she's excited to see her lover. But in truth, it was just Emy whom she was waiting. And she is indeed excited.

A smirk appeared on her face.

Let's see how the bitch will do today. She's not aware if Emy is also good in hunting. Horse riding is unusual in Royal City. But since Emy has been here in Grey City, baka naman she already acquired the skill.

Even so, Misa is still confident with her skills. She knows horses well since a child. If it is just experience, mas lamang siya kay Emy.

Maya maya lang din ay dumating na ang hinihintay niya. The first game was already about to start at that time. Pero kalma na pumasok si Emy kasama ang Crown Prince.

Of course, everyone turned to look at them. Again, they both look stunning. Kung si Misa ay mukhang natural sa suot na riding suit, Emy somehow looked elegant wearing one.

She still has her noble air around her at mas kitang kita iyon sa kilos niya ngayon dahil sa suot.

"If I can just cover you now, I'll do it." Bulong ni Sebastian sa kanya.

Agad namang napailing si Emy. She's already kinda pissed with the Prince. Ayaw na niyang dagdagan pa ito sa pagpatol sa sinabi ng binata.

Maaga pa lang kasi dapat ay paalis na siya sa residence nila. But this Prince sent Vaughn first, telling her to wait for him.

Wala siyang nagawa kundi ang hintayin ito.

At ngayon nga ay napaspecial entrance pa silang dalawa. He did this on purpose knowing she doesn't much like being a center of attraction.

She just simply scanned the crowd. Nakita niya agad sila Franco, Liu Fu at Choi Kang dahil kinawayan siya ng mga ito.

Ganun din sila Lucy at Alessandra.

Lastly, her eyes landed on Misa.

If electric current from gaze is real, there could have been something like that appeared on their eyes habang nakatingin sa isa't isa.

Well, Emy had always been competing with Misa since she was a kid. But she is not just simply Emy right now. She is also Samantha. And she's more proud and competitive in comparison to Emy.

Let's see how Misa gonna handle her then.

Emy smirked at Misa then shifted her gaze sa loob ng arena. It was amazing na sa maikling panahon lang, they had already built this kind of place. And it was also huge.

She was satisfied with its look and then looked ahead kung saan sila patungo sa kinaroroonan ng royal family. Well, it was just the Emperor, Vio and Diana, Tirso and Zirco who are in there.

"Your highness." Emy greeted with respect.

Agad naman siyang sinenyasan ng Emperor na umayos ng tayo. Then he smiled at her.

"I heard you will be participating the Hunting Competition."

"Your highness, I was challenged and so I had accepted."

"Well, I am not worried much. But one must be careful, okay?"

Emy thanked the Emperor. Nag-usap naman sandali ang mag-ama and then they immediately took their seat sa kanan ng Emperor. Sa kaliwa kasi nakaupo sila Vio at Diana.

"Fifth sister-in-law looks exquisite today." Puri sa kanya ni Tirso na katabi lang niya.

Agad naman siyang ngumiti dito para magpasalamat sa papuri. But she also felt an arm wrapping on her shoulders and pulling her closer. Of course, it was none other than the Crown Prince.

"Your highness, we are not just alone here. Have some shame."

"That's exactly why I should be closer to you. People have to know that you are not available anymore."

At times, this Prince is really exasperating.

Napahinga na lang siya ng malalim ang stared in Arena. The first game just started.

***