22: Loyalty

Because of that explosion, the classes in Grey Academy for a week was cancelled. But there was another reason for it. The Emperor feared that because of the happenings in the Academy, their treasures hidden in there will be lost.

And so, secretly, the emperor had commanded to close the campus for a while. They took their time to visit the treasures there.

However, matagal ng wala ang mga ito doon. It was taken by Sebastian. At dahil hindi naman alam ng Emperor iyon, he thought that it was taken by the White Mask person. But it was just simply concluded by the Emperor himself. Prince Vio was the responsible one for this.

"What are you going to do?" Serafina asked Sebastian once na nakauwi na sila. Kagagaling nila sa Throne Room dahil ipinatawag silang lahat ng Emperor. He announced there about the lost family treasures and it might be taken by the White Mask person.

Of course, alam ni Serafina that the treasures were taken by Sebastian at alam din niya kung sino yung White Mask person na yun. Somehow, she is conflicted too.

Matagal bago sumagot ang anak niya. Well, it is not something that can be easily answered. Sino ba naman kasing mag-aakala na magiging ganito ang sitwasyon?

"Take your time to think, son. I don't want to encourage you to use that lady, but I don't want you too to hurt yourself. Just remember that there's always a way out. You just have to be quick-witted."

Yun lang at nagpunta na siya sa kwarto niya.

Si Sebastian naman ay napaisip ng husto. Prince Vio was wise to use the situation to blame the White Mask person. For him, it will be like hitting two birds with one stone. He is really a formidable enemy.

***

Prince Vio, on the other hand, immediately went to Diana's house. Dahil bantay sarado na ng mga tao ni Sebastian ang Black Council Head Quarters, wala pa silang tagong lugar na mapagmmeetingan. Kaya pinuntahan na lang muna niya ang dalaga sa kanila.

Diana was still angry about what had happened to the HQ. It was her very own Throne Room. She was already the Queen sa lugar na iyon but it was gone now.

Vio hugged Diana from behind.

"I have good news."

Hindi nagsalita ang dalaga.

"My father secretly decreed sa mga officials niya to catch the White Mask person kapag muli itong lumabas."

Diana immediately looked at him.

"Why?"

"The royal treasures in the Grey Academy were missing. We are not sure kung sino ang kumuha noon. It could be Sebastian. Who knows kung alam niya ba ang tungkol sa mga iyon? But I made sure to put the blame on the White Mask person. We have to take that person first bago ang lahat."

Diana smiled at him.

"Thank you."

"You finally smiled again."

"I can't help it. The HQ has long been there in Grey Academy and that cursed person blew it up just like that. Isa pa, dinamay niya pa ang mga members ko na naroroon leaving few of my people."

"It's okay. We can just recruit more. For now, we need to look for a new HQ so that we can operate again."

She nodded at him happily then hugged him.

***

Hindi naman nakaligtas kay Samantha ang secret decree na iyon ng Emperor. She figured that it was done by Vio. He must have done that for Diana.