Chapter 2

Opening my eyes, I gaped at the house that was in front of me.

It definitely wasn't a mansion, but my old house was tiny, and this one was huge.

The outside of the house was white brick and it had a plants outlining it against the walls.

The dark wood and glass door looked amazing on the house and really made it look better.

On the other side of the house was a two car garage that had shelves to put tools and stuff on, which I probably will never use.

A door in the garage led to the kitchen that had a white hard floor above dark wood cupboards and drawers along with white marble counter tops and silver fridge, microwave, stove, and dish washer.

On the side of the room was a door that led to the small laundry room that only had a washer, dryer, and shelves and then across from that room led to a hall.

Walking down the hall, I found a bedroom that had white walls, carpet, and bedding along with a bathroom across the hall from it.

Guest room

Next after looking at that room, I found a closet at the end of the hallway that had blankets in it and next to it led to the living room that had white carpets, beige color walls, a flat screen above a white brick fireplace with photos of the family and beige sofas and chairs.

Some magazines were spread on the glass coffee table and there was a small desk in the corner of the room.

There was another hall I the living room that led to my moms room, office, and her hang out area, so I didn't go there.

Right as you enter the living room from the the door way, there is a set of stairs with carpet steps going down, so I went down and turned on the light to find a game room that had a pool table, ping long table, and a flat screen in front of a soft white sofa.

The carpet was white and the walls were light blue along with the pillows on the sofa.

In the corner of he room was a small fridge with a cupboard with my favorite cups and crackers, so I smirked before continuing through the basement.

There were two rooms down here.

One had dark grey walls with only a black and grey bed in the middle of the room with a closet and bathroom.

After you walk past that room, you find another bathroom and then I found my room.

The door was white and it had in light blue letters 'Skylar'.

Slowly, I opened the door and gasped.

My walls were a light blue color and on one side of the room were swirly mirrors and a ballet bar in the middle of the wall nailed in between them.

The carpet was white and above it was a queen sized bed on white posts and it had white sheets along with a fuzzy light blue blanket and blue and white pillows.

In the corner of the room stood a stereo and a key board that you can record stuff on and change how the notes sound.

Like jazz, rock, classic, etc..

The room was absolutely a dream.

On the right side of the bed was a white wooden night stand that had a light blue lamp on it.

Next to it in the corner was a white wooden desk with a place to put my laptop next to some writing utensils and papers.

Above the desk was a white book shelf that held some books that I've really liked over the past few years along with a few of my favorite bands.

BVB, BOTDF, SWS, FIR, PTV, BMTH, etc..

Remember, I'm not emo!!

In the corner of the wall that has my door on it is a big bathroom tag Thad a walk in shower along with a jacoozie and some shampoos and conditioners.

The walls were white and had a white tiled floor with blue shower curtains, blue toilet lid, toilet, and shower rugs, and blue towels.

If you haven't guessed yet, my favorite color is blue.

And black..

The sink was on a big white wooden counter that held new makeup and a pretty blue and black skull makeup bag that I instantly fell in love with.

Walking out of the bathroom, the last place I looked was the closet that was a big, walk in with mirrors everywhere and shelves with fake hands for rings, jewelry holders, and drawers that were already filled with clothes I've never even seen before and still had the price at on.

What the hell?

I freaking love you mother!!

Moving on...

The carpet was white along with the walls, but you could barely tell because the shelves everywhere was kinda blocking out the wall...

In the middle of the room was a clear space that had a fluffy and cushiony stool that was a circle and had a back rest so someone could sit in here I'm sure..

Hey! Im not very smart!!