Chapter 27

Three days.

Thats how long those bastards let me without even showing up at my huse ad ill finally see them at schol when I kick their asses.

Not really, but ive been so bored lately and Nate has been staying with Jeremy.

Do you know how hard it is to not have one of his amazing kisses?!

Very hard.

Quickly rushing into the bathroom, I turned the hot water on in the shower and let it consume me, relaxing my stiff morning muscles.

After washing the soap from my hai and body, i threw my hair up and walked into the big walk in closet to find the my outfit.

My eyes landed on a red lace crop top that has sleeves that go to my elbows, a waist high tight leather skirt that goes right below mid thigh, my leather jacket and some combat boots.

With being done with that, i quickly applied my makeup before taking down my hair and curling it along with setting a poof up front.

Grabing my phone and some money, i stuck them in my jacket and left downstairs and to my car.

*******************

As soon as i stepped on school grounds, i stormed up to my friends who were all standing around Nates car, who was once again smoking and completely zoning out of whatever conversation the others were having.

He didnt even notice me when i walked, Scratch that. When i stormd up to them and flicked Jers ear.

"Ow! What was that for man?" He looked at me with a scowl while rubbing his ear like a baby.

"Hmmm, i dont know, maybe because you all ditched me over the weekend and havent even texted or answered mine for that matter!" I glared at everyone.

A low chuckle was heard from next to me and i turned to see Nate watching me with a smirk, amusement clearly in his eyes.

"Did you miss me?" He asked lowly, putting his arm around my waist.

"No." I pouted, not making eye contact.

A chuckle came from his throat again and he pushed me lightly to the trusk before plantin his lips on mine.

The taste and smell of smoke came to me, reminding me that he was just smoking nd sneakily, i grabbed the cigarrette from Nates hand and slipped ot from between his and the car.

SLowly, i backed up as Nathaniel stalked towards me with a devilish smirk.

"Be a good girl Princess.." He said huskily.

"Psh, when have i ever been good?" I laughed.

Without me realizing ha just happened, Nate lunged at me and i did what i thought id never do. I popped the cigarrette in my mouth.

He stopped dead in his tracks and everyone was behind him with the same shocked, amused, and confused looks on their dumbfounded faces.

Smoke illed my mouth, but i didnt dare breath it in.

Slowly, i took the cigarrette in my pinter and middle finger before taking itout o my mouth and blowing the smoke in Nates face.

Handing it back to him, i smirked.

"Thaks babe."

And walked off to class.

************

You could say this day sucked i guess...

Nathaniel, Jeremy and i kept getting in trouble for talking during class and almost got detention unless Nate hadn't pretended to flirt with the secretary not to type in the slip.

How does he do it?

Anyways, after school today, Kayla, Paisley and I are all going to the mall.

Apparently we are getting new outfits for my birthday and after a bunch of persuading, I finally agreed to go.

No one is going to tell me where we are going, so I am just sticking with a normal party dress because knowing my friends, we aren't doing anything special..

"Save me!!" I cried out dramatically as I held onto Nathaniel for dear life as Kayla and Paisley were running towards me after a long chase around the school.

Jeremy burst out laughing and Nates chest rumbled as he chuckled and wrapped an arm around me.

"It can't be that bad Princess.."

"Oh but it is Nathaniel!" I mumbled in his chest.

Once again, Nate's chest rumbled as he chuckled and seconds later, I was being forcibly pulled off of him by two overly excited teen girls who are eager to shop.

"Nooo!!!!" I howled.

Paisley and Kayla both dragged me to Paisleys car and I herd the guys booming laughter getting quieter the farther we got from them.

"You two are evil." I pouted, crossing my arms.

Instead of saying anything, they simply chuckled and we started for the shopping mall.