Chapter 29

The dress was black lace one that the lace went right above mid thigh and the black silk slip under it reached right below my butt.

The dress only had one sleeve which reached my elbow and was a the dress hugged my curves completely.

Right below the breasts, and above the belly was a red belt with a fluffy red rose to the side and just one diamond in the middle of it.

This is literally perfection.

After changing into it, I slipped the belt off and my leather jacket on slog with my peep toe black ankle boot heels and stepped out.

Both girls snapped their heads up from their phone screens and gaped.

"You. Look. Fucking awesome!!" Paisley squealed, standing up while Kayla sat speechless.

Ill take that as a compliment..?

"Thanks!" I smirked giving a twirl and slowly slipping off the jacket and lifting my foot up.

Yeah, I can be a show off..

Kayla shook her head before standing up "You do look amazing Sky! You can seriously work anything off."

"Thanks Babe" I smirked, nudging her with my shoulder.

"Okay! It's already eight and torrid is school. We still need to eat and get home where we are gonna party all night!" Paisley squealed, clapping her hands excitedly.

Rolling my eyes, I walked back into the dressing room before changing back into my clothes and paying upfront at the register.

********

When we arrived at my house, it took forever to get all of the bags in one trip and manage to not trip down the stairs in the dark basement.

I quickly turned the light on to the lounge and we all set our bags down along with Kayla and Paisleys night bags.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go change." I stared, setting my bags down.

They nodded their heads and I walked open to my bedroom and into the walk in closet.

Opening the door to my sweaters, I jumped back and screamed as a face was in my closet.

"What the fuck are you doing!?!?" I yelled.

Jeremy burst out laughing as he held his stomach and Nate walked out of a

Different closet doing the exact same.

"You guys are assholes!" I yelled, grabbing my black spandex and a dark grey tank top with a black dreamcatcher that showed my black sports bras.

Ignoring their laughs and calls, I stomped to my bathroom before changing into the clothes and washing my face and brushing my hair and teeth.

When I walked out, only Nate was siting on my bed and I could tell that he was holding back from laughing when he saw me again.

He stood up and smirked at me.

Glaring at him, I walked straight past him, bumping shoulders hard.

"Come on Princess, don't be like that.." He moaned, following me.

Again, I ignored his sighs and pleads or calling my name and continued towards my door before warm arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a hard chest.

"Let go of me Nathaniel." I growled, struggling against his hold.

"No chance baby.." He whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

Warm lips planted kisses down my jaw and neck and my breath hitched in my throat as his mouth went over my shoulder blade.

Just as I thought he would go lower, he stopped and started sucking on a spot on my neck, making an involuntary moan escape my lips.

My eyes widened and a blush crept on my face as Nate stopped and smirked up at me.

"Nice Princess." He ginned before pushing his lips to mine.

I immediately responded, placing my hands lightly on Nate's chest and rubbing his eight pack under his black shirt.

As my hands went down his sides, he let out a hiss and I pulled away immediately.

Looking up at him for once, I finally saw the forming bruise on Nates right eye and his jaw.

I gasped, stepping away from him.

"Nate? Did you go to another fight?" I growled, narrowing my eyes.

He immediately looked guilty and nodded his head, looking at his shoes like a little boy.

I sighed and lofted up his shirt were he hissed and saw a shoe print on his side with a bruise forming around and inside it.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The guy jumped up and kicked me like a fucking ninja.." He mumbled.

I chuckled at how he put it before placing a soft kiss on each of his bruises and rolling his shirt back down.

"Please be more careful.." I mumbled, leaning me head against his chest.

"Okay Princess."