Chapter 16

When I woke up the next morning I almost screamed when I felt an arm around me but then memories from last night came back.

Why did he want me to sleep with him?!

I tried wiggling out of his arm, but his grip tightened and I groaned.

"Nate, I gotta pee..." I wined.

He chuckled but slowly let his grip go.

I turned to face him before pulling the sheets up and inspecting the wounds that had managed to stop bleeding and was getting a scab.

"Thank you for that."

I snapped my head up at Nare and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Thanks" he motioned to his chest and I nodded my head.

"You're welcome."

I started gettin off the bed until Nathaniel called my name.

"Yes?"

"Why are my clothes off?" He smirked slightly.

Heat came to my cheeks and I gaped at him.

"U- uM, I was g- gonna wash your c- clothes.." I stuttered looking at my feet awkwardly.

I heard him chuckle and then he said "I was joking Princess, I know you washed them. Thank you."

I nodded my head and continued out the door and into the bathroom.

Why is he calling me that?!

There is no possible way he likes me..

Is there?

*********

After managing to take a short shower and slipping into some short shorts and a Hollister shirt, I walked out of my bathroom and saw Nate sitting on my bed reapplying his bandages.

I didn't even know hat I was looking at his eight pack until he cleared his throat and I snapped my head up to see him smirking at me.

"Enjoying the picture Princess?"

"Um, n- no!" I laughed nervously.

He shook his head while smirking and I said "Ill make us some breakfast. Come up when you're done."

He nodded his head and I left the room.

Ugh! He had a freaking eight pack!! And a V line!!

Oh my god that v line...

Stop Skylar!

Okay, focus girl!

I grabbed the pancake mix along with ingredients and started with the food until I heard Nate come into the kitchen and I leaned against the counter while facing him.

He smiled at me while I glared.

"What happened Nate?" I asked.

He sighed "It was nothing Princess."

"It is too something, Nathaniel! You could have died!" I yelled.

He stood up and started walking towards me and I thought he was pissed but instead he put some of my hair behind my ear before whispering "Im fine, Princess, you don't need to worry."

Wtaf?

It's like I was in a trance. As soon as he said it, I nodded my head and he sat back down.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach just thinking about what just happened and I found myself smiling at nothing.

When the pancakes were done, we ate in a peaceful silence and went back downstairs to watch a movie.

I put in 'Paranormal Activity 4' and sat on the sofa while Nate sat in one of the recliners.

About thirty minutes into the movie, I felt the sofa dip next to me and then Nate's arm wrapped around me, pulling me into his side.

I tensed up at first but let it go and snuggled into his side the rest of the movie.

This was definitely not what I was expecting..