Chapter 19

Nate and I have been hanging out for three hours now and Jeremy is MIA.

So far we've been on every ride except going in the haunted house, and played almost every game.

I did manage to start crying when a clown popped up out of no where and Im terrified of clowns.

Instead of teasing me though, Nate cusses out the guy before pulling me into a hug before I quit shaking.

You can't blame me though..

When I was younger, I was trying to sleep and it was my first night sleeping in the dark and only the moonlight showed in the room, my dad dressed as a clown and jumped out of the closet, making me terrified of clowns since then.

That's where we were headed now. Hand in hand, Nate and I made our way towards the three story high haunted house.

There weren't as many people here anymore because it was like ten at night, but the park was still open.

Just as Nate and I made our way to the door to the house, he suddenly looked up protectively and shoved me behind him.

Following his eyes, I saw him glaring at a group of buff guys a little smaller than him not even acknowledging that we were there.

Nate turned around quickly before making us go into the haunted place and my mouth opened before I could stop it.

"What was that about?"

He tensed up a but but then sighed "They're bad people Princess, stay away from them."

Not questioning further, I nodded my head and laced out fingers again before starting through the foggy hallways.

The first room to the house was nothing but a maze of mirrors and it was almost impossible for me to find my way out, and I never let go of Nate's hand.

Soon enough, we were in a new room that had bright lights, but dark fog and grave stones along with real people chained to walls, reaching out to us like hungry zombies.

Seeing that, I backed up a little but Nate put his hand on the small of my back, keeping me still.

The last floor, up a set of creaking stairs, was a very complicated place.. It was a normal library that had a haunted looking desk and drawers, bookshelves, pictures that eyes follow you, and squeaky floor boards.

I gotta admit, this place is pretty freaky.

Reaching over to grab a 'Spell' book off of the shelf, I heard a squealing noise before the bookshelf moved, revealing a slide.

I thought this only happened in movies!!

"Come on Nate!" I squealed already sitting down on the slide.

He slid in behind me, making my air invetween his legs and I rested my head on his hard chest as we slid down for what felt like ever.

When we in ally reached the bottom, I found that we were outside on the side of the building and a sign that read 'Thanks For Visiting'.

That was cool..!

"Have you found Jer yet?" I asked.

He shook his was and as if right on time, I heard a moan and turned to see a sight I would have never wanted to see in my life.

I couldn't see anything, but I did catch a familiar man whore with a blonde bimbo wrapped around him and her panties hanging off of her heels.

"I think I'm gonna be sick.." I whispered.

Nate nodded his head in agreement before calling "We'll see you at home Jeremy!"

I burst out laughing at Jer's shocked face but turned and left with Nate.

I don't think Ive ever had more fun before..