Chapter 10

Saying that my day was weird is an understatement..

~Flashback~

All through class Mrs. Morgan told me about everything I needed to know about the play and I listened as good as I could.

The story is pretty much a remake of Alice In Wonderland because he lead girl gets lost and all through the play is a musical and then her waking up and realizing it was a dream.

Not that bad..

Except this one is less childish and more serious with real songs in them.

When third period bell rang signaling World History next, I gathered my papers before making my way to the classroom and finding an open seat in the very back corner that has no other desks by it.

Sitting down, I herd gaps and saw everyone gaping at me, even the teacher.

"Mrs. Bradley, you might not want to sit there.."

"I'm fine" I glared.

He sighed before looking back at his desk.

A few minutes after the bell rang, I was reading I the history book when the door to the room slammed and I saw a boy coming in, so I just ignored it.

"Get out of my seat" a deep voice said from beside me.

I smirked and was about to say something when I looked up and saw the sexiest person I have ever seen.

The guy had beautiful dark blue and silver eyes along with short brown, almost black hair. His left ear was pierced and he had a very built body.

His wardrobe consisted of black jeans a black shirt, combat boots and a leather jacket.

"Holy shit.." I whispered before gathering my stuff and scrambling out of my- his seat and bumping shoulders hard with him on purpose.

Some people gasped as I glared and sat at a seat on the other side of the room.

~End of flashback~

After that I had every class with that guy in the afternoon and it sucked because he kept glaring at me and he scared me shitless.

Forgetting about it, I climbed off of my bed before grabbing my practice bag I sometimes bring to the gym and filling it with some black spandex, dark blue sweater, and my black ballet shoes and zipped it up.

Tomorrow for my audition, I'm singing 'Human' by Christiana Perry along with my dance I made for it that has some hip hop and a bunch of ballet and slow movements in it.

Mom left for her business trip about an hour ago and so now I'm home along for six weeks.

Oh well!

Fine with me.. Ive practically raised myself since Dad was a lawyer, so he was always gone also and I was led alone at home.

Knowing that I would wake up late because its already midnight, I set out some white ripped skinny jeans, black high top converse, a BVB tank top, and my leather jacket along with my leather bracelet for tomorrow.

Hopefully it's better than today was..