Chapter 15

**Slylars POV**

I sat in my game room on Friday night watching "Grown Ups 2" when my doorbell rang.

Pausing the movie, I stood up and made my way to the living room and to the front door.

By the look of it, there were two men standing outside my door, so I opened it and gasped at what I saw.

Nate was hunched over and Jeremy was trying to hold him up.

Nates face was all bloody and his shirt was soaked in blood.

He was breathing heavily and barely awake.

I moved aside and helped Jer carry Nate downstairs and lay him on the guest bed before stripping his shirt off.

There were two stab wounds on his right abdomen and I gasped.

Not even bothering asking what happened, I ran and got my first aid kit before running back in.

"Jer, keep him awake!" I said, cleaning at the wound.

I put hydrogen peroxide on it to kill the germs and Nate yelled out in pain, making tears come to my eyes.

However, knowing that I couldn't stop, I continued cleaning before grabbing a needle and stitching string.

My grandpa was a dr in World War Two, so Hes taught me a lot about this stuff before he died a couple of years ago.

"I'm sorry Nate. Please be still..." I whispered before beginning my sewing.

Before I started though, I wrapped some strips of cloth tightly by the wound so he wouldn't lose much blood.

In about twenty minutes, both wounds were sewn together and were barely bleeding, but Jer held a cloth to it.

I could tell that he was trying not to cry, but I let the tears fall as I grabbed some warm water and started wiping blood off of Nates face as he slept peacefully.

Every ten minutes I would check his pulse.

When he was cleaned off, I had Jeremy take his pants off so I could wash his clothes but kept his underwear on.

Get your mind out of the gutter.. ;)

I stood in front of the sink in the kitchen scrubbing blood out of Nates shirt when I heard Heremy speak.

"Is it okay if I crash here tonight Sky?"

"Yeah, you can sleep in one of the guest rooms, come on."

He nodded and I showed him to the upstairs guest room where he gave me his clothes and then went to bed.

I washed the clothes after getting all of the blood out and then made my way downstairs with Nathaniel's.

There is no way I could sleep now..

Nate was still sleeping, so I made my way to the nightstand before putting the clothes on there and started leaving when a hand grabbed mine.

Frightened, I turned around and saw Nate looking up at me.

"Sorry, I brought our clothes back.." I whispered.

He smiled slightly.

"Stay here."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Please?" he asked, moving the blanket aside.

"Let me change first, my clothes are all dirty now.." I sighed, walking out of the room.

I went to my room before changing into some cotton short shorts and a loose Hollister tank too before walking back into Nates room and saw him looking at me.

Crawling beside him, I wrapped the blankets around me before I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me into a toned chest.

"Goodnight Princess." Nate whispered.

Silent tears went down my face as I though about what would have happened if I lost him.

Why do I feel like this?

It's not like I love the guy..