Chapter 31

Jeremy pulled up to the club and the music inside was blaring.

A reserved parking spot was in the very front of the building and he parked in it.

Reserved?

We walked up to the buff guy by the doorway and Jer told him something, making him let us pass.

"Lets get wasted people!!" Kayla yelled as soon as we walked in.

"I agree with her!" I started running towards the bar with Kayla, but warm arms wrapped around me.

"Not so fast Peincess, youre staying with me.."

"Why?" I groaned.

"Because every guy in this building is gonna want you tonight.." I growled in my ear, making my spine shiver with delight.

How does he have this affect on me.

"Jealous?" I smirked.

"Of course not.." He grinned.

"Lets go!!" I yelled, pulling him towards the bar where Kayla was already sitting in some guys lap as he bought her a drink.

She is such a whore.. But I love her!

"Can I get a bottle of vodka?"I asked the bartender.

********

So that's how I ended up completely wasted, laughing my ass off with Nate as we played some games.

"Eight tequila shots!" I yelled to the bar tender over the music and slapped money on the counter.

Him and Nathaniel both gave me funny looks but I just shrugged it off and waited for my drinks.

He didn't question my age as he placed right shot glasses in front of me and filled them all up with a thick liquid.

I slid four glasses down to Nate and grabbed four lemons, each of us got two.

"Ill go first!" I yelled.

He laughed at me and nodded his head, motioning me to continue.

Grabbing some salt, I licked my wrist and shook some on it before picking up a shot.

The liquid felt warm in my throat as I chugged it down in one gulp and slammed it bottoms up on the counter.

Grabbing a lemon, I took it in my mouth and flinched at the sour taste but continued with licking the salt up.

Nate and I continued this action until we ran out of shots, so we decided to hit the dance floor.

'Do What You Want' came on and I immediately swayed my hips to the beat and held Nate's hands as he placed them on my hips.

I grinded up against him and he pushed himself against me, grinding against me.

I'm so drunk..

"Lets get out of here.." His raspy voice whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head in agreement and laced fingers as we walked towards the exit.

Or stumbled.. Cause I was drunk, obviously..

"Lets do something!"

I shouted when we walked past an empty playground.

"Do what?" Nate asked.

He wasn't nearly as drunk as me.. He can actually handle his alcohol pretty well, unlike me..

"Lets... Kidnap chickens!!!" I ginned excitedly.

"Kidnap chickens?!" Nate burst out laughing. "You are so totally wasted!"

"I am not!" Lie. "Lets go! There is a little farm just up the road!!"

Grabbing Nate's hand, I yanked him down the road.

*********

"Come here chicken, chicken, chicken!" I called out, hiding open the fishing net.

Yes. A fishing net is what I shall use to kidnap chickens.

Nathaniel stood watching me with amusement as I chased chickens around the farm yard and have caught two so far. I need one more..

"Get over here chicken! You shall be mine, slave!!" I called out, running up to it.

"Princess, what is so great about that chicken? You've been after it for ten minutes!"

"It looked at me funny and then started pecking me!! Im on a get the chicken bucket!!"

I grinned evilly at it. "Oh yes, my little chicken bucket, you are going to KFC!!"

Nate burst out laughing behind me but I ignored him.

Just as I cornered the monster, It flew up at me, knocking me to the ground and started pecking at my hair and face.

"You shall not pass!!!" I yelled, hitting the air. "Get off of me you devil!!"

Finally, the neck went over the devils neck and I managed to get it with the others.

"Yes!!" I fist pumped the air and ran back to Nate's car. "Lets go!"

"Where to?"

"Hmm.... Lets go to the school." I smirked.