Chapter 11

The next day as I had thought, I woke up thirty minutes before school started, so I took a five minute shower before blue drying my hair and curling it back and putting a black bow in behind my poof.

I put on my usual makeup before slipping into my clothes from yesterday and grabbing my bag and running downstairs where I immediately ran out the door and started for the school.

Ten minutes till the bell rings..

Oh well, it only takes five to walk.

I arrived at the school with two minutes still left until the bell rings, so I went into the Health room where everyone was already in and held my head low as I went to my seat.

"Hey" Jeremy smiled.

"Hi."

"So Sky... I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me today at lunch? You're pretty cool and I want to be friends. I tried asking you yesterday, but you ran out of the room" he chuckled.

Oh yeah..

"I don't think-"

"Great! Ill meet you at the doors to the picnic area when the lunch bell rings!" he grinned.

I was just gonna tell him no..?

Shrugging it off, I paid attention to the lesson and wrote down my notes.

******

"So be here twenty minutes after the bell rings and we will start with anyone who volunteers, then go ABC order." Mrs. Morgan smiled at everyone.

I nodded my head at her and asked about the songs that were doing for the play if you make it.

"Well we are gonna make up dances, or mainly the lead person, so If you make it, be prepared."

I smirked and said "Im sure I've already got dance routines."

She gaped at me and I chuckled.

Gosh, I feel like I'm freaking popular in this class!

No life...

Forever alone!

Peace!

It's true, if I make it, I have good hip hop dances that would go good with both 'Young, Wild & Free' and 'Here's To Never Growing Up' so its all good.

********

When lunch came around, I grabbed an apple and a bottle of water before heading over to an empty table in the room.

Just as I got over, a hand caught my arm and I turned to punch the person when I saw Jeremy.

He smiled "This way"

What?

Oh yeah! I was supposed to sit with him..

Damn.

I let him drag my outside and to the picnic table area.

We were walking for a few minutes and I looked up to see him walking towards a table with the guy that hates me.

Stopping in my tracks, Jeremy turned and gave me a weird look and I said "Im not sitting there."

"Why not?" he asked.

"That guys gonna kill me!" I whisper yelled.

He smirked "Nathaniel is harmless... Unless you piss him off."

"Exactly! I pissed him off yesterday!" I narrowed my eyes.

He started laughing before pulling me closer to the table.

"Jeremy stop!"

Instead, I grabbed 'Nathaniel's' attention and he glared at me, me returning the gesture.

Jeremy made my sit in a seat across from him and I tried

Standing up, but he pushed me back down.

"What the hell is she doing here?"

Nathaniel eyed Jeremy.

"She's my friend." he smiled.

Nate turned and glared at me and I glared back "Don't think I like it here either pretty boy"

He smirked before leaning forward "Call me that again Princess" he whispered in a dangerously deep voice.

I gulped before scooting back in my seat and Jeremy glared at him saying "Stop scaring her."

All through lunch Nate and I shared glares while I stayed silent the whole time and Jeremy always broke the uncomfortable silences.

When lunch bell rang, I sprinted out if my seat and to sixth period.