Chapter 32

How Nate managed to break the office window with a brick and not let the alarm go off, I will never know, but he did it, and we are now in the schools front office with three chickens, spray paint and some garden snakes that we found along the way.

The chickens might eat them, but oh well...

"Ill start in the Principles office." I smirked, grabbing pink spray paint.

I hate this color so much..

I took one of the chickens and a few snakes before walking back to the back room and breaking the window.

According to Nate. the cameras in the buildings are fake, just used to scare people into not doing bad stuff.

After getting the door open, I walked over to the principles computer.

Oh yes, I'm a fucking rebel!

Exsqueeze my language..

Shaking the paints can, I graffitied the whole wall of one side of the room with different things like 'Kiss My Ass' or 'Fuck Yeah!' just random stuff.

I also released snakes in his computer and in drawers along with taking papers out of drawers and scattering them on the ground, letting the chicken poop on them.

When I walked out of the room, I was surprised to see Nate already destroyed every other room just as I had and he looped an arm around me.

"Lets go Princess." He smirked.

"Lets make one more stop?" I asked.

He nodded his head as we got into the car.

********

"Which one should I get?" I asked Nathaniel who was watching me.

"How about this one?" He pointed at a pink rose with a heart.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked.

He burst out laughing "I was joking!"

"Better be.." I mumbled.

In case you haven't guessed yet, we are currently at the tattoo parlor, me getting my first tattoo.

Nate has three. One is a quote on his back that says 'Don't stop believing' with a boxing glove, the other is on his left shoulder and its a dark skull that looked pretty cool and the last it on his right arm and it is my name with a black rosé and some glass by it.

He just got it, but I picked it out and I am absolutely in love with it.

"How about this?" Nate's voice asked from behind me.

"That's perfect!!" I squealed, taking the picture from his hand.

The design was so childish yet awesome and so totally me.

It was of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse blowing kisses to eachother except their clothes were grey and below them was the words 'Forever and Always'.

With both mine and Nate's names below that with a tiny infinity sign.

The needle stung against me and it took almost two hours to finish, but the outcome was totally worth it.

My left shoulder burnt like hell, but its all good...

By the time Nate and I got home it was two in the morning and I set two glasses of water and some Advil by my bedside table for when I wake up because obviously I'm gonna need it. The alcohol is already wearing out.

I took a quick shower while Nate took one in the other bathroom because we smelt like alcohol and chicken shit along with sweat, so it wasn't a very delightful smell.

After changing into some dark grey spandex and a navy blue sweater, I slipped into the bed with Nate who was only in baggy grey sweatpants and no shirt.

He looks so yummy...

Get your head out of the gutter Skylar!

Nate's arm immediately wrapped around me and my eyes started drooping.

The last thing I heard was Nate whispering "Happy Birthday Princess.."