Chapter 17

Before I went to bed that night, I led Nate into the bathroom before siting on the counter while he stood in front of me and I cleaned and re bandaged the wounds.

He hissed slightly every time I would use disinfectant wipes, but they help, so I kept going.

Just as I was putting gauze on the second wound, Nate said my name and I looked up at him, seeing him smile down at me.

Before I could ask why he was smiling, he out two fingers under my chin before bringing my lips to his.

Saying I was shocked was an understatement.

My stomach erupted and sparkles went through my body as the small kiss soon turned into a make out and Nate moved his lips in sync with mine.

The kiss got really good but stopped shortly when Nate's phone started ringing.

He gave me an apologetic look before answering and I continued cleaning his wounds while trying to get the blush off my face.

"This better be good."

"Okay..."

"How much is it for?"

"Okay, ill be there in twenty."

Nate hung up the phone before looking up at me.

"I'm sorry Princess, I have to go.."

I nodded my head and smiled slightly before he left the bathroom and I heard the door upstairs shut moments later.

Sighing, I buried my head in my hands and let out a frustrated groan.

Why is he always leaving for something?

Oh well...

Sighing, I got off of the counter before picking up my phone and calling Jer.

"Hello?" his voice asked on the other line. There was a lot of noise in the background and men cursing.

"Jer?"

"Hey Sky"

"You wanna come over? Nate ditched me.." I sighed.

He repeated my action before saying "Im sorry Sky, I can't. Im really busy right now.."

"It's fine.. Ill see you Monday, okay?"

"Okay, have a good weekend Sky."

"Yeah.. You too."

Without listening for an answer, I shut the pone off before flopping on the bed.

Okay, there is nothing to do here..

********

I was laying on my bed watching TV when my door bell rang and I lazily got up to get it.

Surprisingly, Jeremy and Nate were both standing at my door.

Nate had a forming bruise on his eye, but I didn't question it.

Without saying anything, I left the door open and walked back down to the basement hearing them walk in behind me.

"Why are y'all here?" I asked.

Jeremy snickered. "Were gonna go to the fair."

I gaped. "Seriously?!"

Him and Nate both started laughing and I squealed.

"I've never bed to a fair!!"

Now it was their turn to gape, but I ignored them and sprinted into my closet before getting dark ripped jean booty shorts, a plain white shirt, my combat boots and my jacket before running back out and grabbing their arms.

"Lets go!!"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Jeremy smirked.

"What?"

He pointed to his head and I gaped.

My hair was all jacked up and I had no makeup on.

"Give me a sec.." I chuckled nervously.

Turning around, I slumped into the bathroom and put on my usual makeup before straightening my hair back and putting a poof in the front.

I stepped out of the bathroom and started for the door, hearing the guys behind me.