Chapter 30

"Get ready Sky!!" Kayla's annoying voice rang through my ears, waking me from my peaceful sleep.

"Get out..'' I mumbled, putting my pillow over my head.

A few minutes went by and the next second I'm drenched in freezing cold water.

"What the fuck!?" I screeched, jumping out of the bed.

Kayla was holding a huge bucket that once contained water while Paisley was behind her, videoing the scene.

Of course this happens the only time I sleep in my bra and underwear.

They both burst out laughing at me and I glared. Hard, might I add.

"Fuck you.." I mumbled, walking to my bathroom and immediately hopping into a hot shower.

Noise came from outside of the shower curtains so I popped my head out to see the girls putting on makeup.

"What are you even doing here?"

"Well" Paisley started. "The whole reason you got the dress is for today. We didn't want to get you drunk on your birthday, so tonight we are going clubbing!" She squealed.

"Wait! But why are you so early? It doesn't take that long to get dressed!" I moaned.

"Early?! Honey, it's four in the afternoon! What did you do last night?" Kayla shrieked.

Paisley grinned and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, knowing Mate was here, but I just shut the curtains back and continued showering.

In case you're wondering no, Nathaniel and I didn't do anything.. Im still a virgin....

I wonder if he'll mind? I should probably tell him that tiny detail..

After showering, I slipped into a fluffy black robe and wrapped my hair in a blue towel before returning in my room where the girls now sat at my makeup table and applying makeup.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked.

"Three hours."

Damn.. Better get to work! It takes time to get this ratchetness into perfection!

I walked back into the bathroom again before blow drying my hair while stroking my brush through it at the same time.

By the time my hair was damp, I turned the hair dryer off and plugged my curling iron in.

While it was hearing up, I grabbed my makeup bag and cleared the counters, setting everything up.

Because I'm so awesome like that, I climbed up on the counter and sat cross legged as I curled my eyelashes, then applied a thin layer of volumizing mascara.

After running my eyelash brush though it, I fixed my eyebrows to where they weren't all weird and grabbed my eyeliner, applying a thick coat on the top and bottom lids.

That being done, I grabbed my eyeshadows and made a shadowy look with my black and added a hint of red on the top and ends of my eyelid.

Finally, my last makeup I added was some red lipstick that I dabbed to look smeared and grabbed the now obviously hot hair curler and started curling.

By the time I was done with everything, I only had thirty minutes left to get dressed and my hair was curled and in a poof.

Walking into my closet, I slipped into my dress, and switched my shoes and jacket.

The jacket was still leather except it was my favorite one that had gold spikes on the shoulder blades and my black peep toe heels that had gold spikes on the heels.

I think I looked pretty hot.. If I say so myself....

Grabbing my black hand bag, I stuffed a few twenties and my phone in it and threw it on my bed.

My reflection in the mirror looked back at me and I smiled at it.

Scaring the shit out of me, Nate's reflection appeared behind me and I jumped forward.

"Stop doing that!" I glared playfully, putting my hand over my heart.

He chuckled and placed his hands on my hips, examining my body while biting his lip.

God, that is such a turn on..

"You are so beautiful.." he whispered.

Before I could respond, Nate crashed his lips to mine and I immediately responded, matching my pace with his.

My body touched the wall behind me and Nathaniel's hands went down to my thighs, picking me up and allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

My arms repeated the action around his neck and I pulled lightly on his hair, warning a moan from him.

I'm good like that..

"Hey guys we are re- Woah! Keep it PG people!!!" Kaa yelled.

My legs immediately dropped from Nates waist and he sighed angrily, glaring at the two girls standing in the doorway looking horrified.

"My poor virgin eye!" Paisley gasped.

Jeremy appeared at the door and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"There is nothing Virginia about you Pais" He kissed her cheek, making her cheeks heat up.

I smiled at the action but then glared at them all.

"What did you want so badly that you had to disturb us?"

"We are leaving.." Kayla said awkwardly, backing out of the door.

Nate sighed and laced fingers with me, walking towards the door.

By now his bruises have healed mostly and he looks completely sexy in his dark jeans, combat boots, dark grey shirt that doesn't hide his muscles and his signature leather jacket.

I'm so lucky..