Chapter 28

"Come on Sky! This one is perfect!!!" Kayla moaned, holding up a sparkly pink long dress that had ruffles on the sleeves.

It had to have been the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

"That is hideous! It looks like a fucking pigs dress!" I cried out, shoving it away from me.

Paisley burst out laughing and Kayla scowled before turning around and continuing looking.

"Forget it, we'll look for our outfits while you look for yours since we obviously don't have the same style.." She mumbled.

Since her back was facing me, she didn't see me when I fist pumped the air in victory and eagerly scurried away from them.

What do I want to get...

Something simple, yet classy. Something sexy. Something revealing but not sluttish. And something bad ass but not bitchy.

You know what I mean?

My eyes scanned over the racks of dresses and I saw a few that stuck out to me before grabbing my size and heading for the dressing room.

The first dress was dark red with one off the shoulder sleeve and went to my knees.

That covers too much...

My second dress I chose was also dark red, except it was way shorter than I thought and showed the bottoms of my blue lace panties.

Def not..

A navy blue below mid thigh strapless dress that had bedazzled breasts was my last choice and I also took it as a def not because I'm not a sparkly/ bedazzly person.

Sighing, I changed back into my clothes before placing the dresses in the box of no good clothes and walking out to f'ing the girls at the cash register, Kayla holding a bag containing a really short white dress with a diamond strap across the belly, it was strapless.

"Find anything Sky?" Paisley asked.

"Nope. Nothing is good here.." I moaned, earning a glare from the cash register, who I returned the gesture to.

"That's too bad.. Lets go look in a different store.."

I nodded my head in agreement and we all started out of the store and into the crowded hallways.

In about three hours our arms were filled with anything but my dress.

Yes, I am a very picky person, but I need to look good!

My bags included lingerie from Victoria's Secret, a bunch of new makeup and some new stockings from Hot Topic, and new heeled boots, ankle boot heels, and some black vans from Payless.

"How much longer??" I groaned.

"Until you find a dress!!" Kayla said in a 'duh' voice.

I scowled at her before continuing down the hallway, which we were reaching an end to.

"Guys there is nothing I-"

Wow.

There it is.

Of course, it just had to be in the very last store of the whole mall.

Paisley smirked at me as I looked through the window at the dress and silently walked into the store and up to the front clerk.

"How may I help you, young lady?" An elderly woman smiled warmly.

"Hi, I was wondering where you would be keeping that dress in the window there." I pointed, showing her.

"Well actually, those went out of stock yesterday.." She smiled sadly.

Of. Fucking. Course.

Of course!

Only to me..

"But, the size on the one in the window might just be yours?" She smirked, making her wrinkles on her skin move all over.

I grinned and nodded my head eagerly.

Together, we both went over to the window and she let me climb in and grab it because I was smaller to fit into the doorway.

I crossed my fingers as I looked at the number on the tag.

7

I think I'm Gods favorite or something!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!!

I grinned like the Cheshire Cat and jumped happily out of the window and back to the old lady.

"Go try that on honey." She smiled.

"Thank you so much!" I called over my shoulder, rushing to the changing rooms and eagerly stripping as the girls waited outside.