Chapter 6

When I got home after my mom and I shared lunch in an extremely always silence, I took the tags off of all of

my clothes before washing them and hanging them up.

The only thing we did was eat some Chick Fil A and Starbucks before walking back home in yet another awkward and uncomfortable silence.

When everything was unpacked in my room, I cleaned up any extra clothes that were on my floor before changing into some black spandex and a white tank top before turning on some of my mixes and walking to my ballet barre.

My dancing doesn't really involve ballet, only when I do slow songs.

Usually, I only dance to hip hop and jazz music, but I do ballet too because it helps me get was more flexible too.

Mom used to have me do gymnastics, so I've got back handsprings and flips down, but I've never been a cheerleader.

I don't want to be.. To me, there is way to much drama with cheerleading....

Sighing, I lifted my foot up on the bar before pointing in and putting my chest flat on my leg to get a nice stretch.

I held the position for thirty seconds before doing the same with the other and then starting some pirouettes.

For those who don't know, pirouettes help with balance, so that's why I was doing it..

Sliding down on the floor, I did all three of my splits, holding them for two minutes before walking to the game room and moving everything so I could start dancing.

Sweat was already pouring down my face as I turned up my stereo so I could hear better and started dancing to a mixture of hip hop and ballet.

The dance was fun, beautiful, and exciting all at the same time and I'm the one who made it up.

Yeah, I write songs, make up dances and carry them to be something, but ill never be famous. It's not possible, no one would listen or watch me.

*******

After hours of continuous dancing, I took a cold bath to help calm my slightly sore muscles before putting my furniture back and sitting on the sofa to watch some Divergent.

Ugh, I love that movie..

I looked at the clock and gaped 11:37 pm.

I have school tomorrow!!

Time flies when you're having fun!

You could say that I'm nervous..

I mean, I'm gonna have to go through the bullying once again until I find myself back in the shadows and that could take years.

The jocks are gonna be assholes,

The cheerleaders are gonna be sluts,

The nerds are gonna be bitches,

The druggies are gonna be druggies, but I guess that's high school.

Hopefully it's not like my old school was..