Chapter 5

There were so many people in Victorias Secret alone, that it was nearly impossible to get what I wanted and get out.

In any mall store, it only had two or three rooms, but this one had seven!! And they were all packed!

All four of the cash registers had really long lines, and a bunch of people were fighting over different lingerie.

This place is like the jungle!

Ugh...

Keeping my head low, I walked or pushed my way through the crowd until I reached the panties and grabbed a few different lace and silk ones.

My favorite of them all was silk cheetah print and on the outline of it was black lace and it went over half my butt, so it looked pretty sexy.

For the bras, I mainly got different sports bras. To me, cup bras are so freaking uncomfortable!!

They were always poking and rubbing against me, they don't completely cover your boobs, they don't hold everything up, its just a nightmare, stick with sports bras.

I grabbed a few plain colored bras along with one cute dark grey one that had black skulls, another of the same color except with motorcycles, and one with dream catchers.

Ugh, I love this place..

Grabbing every thing I had, I walked over to the spandex and tried looking for some that I didn't already have.

There was only one, but I took it. The shorts were pretty plain, by I still liked it.

It was black and on the butt in sparkly lime green letters, it spelt 'SEXY'.

That's okay, I'm never gonna wear them in public....

Making my way to the checkout, I looked at the lines and debated where

I would go.

There is no way in hell I'm waiting here forever at a cash register..

Finally, I saw two old women who looked like rich snobs turned away from the cash register talking to the people behind them, so slowly, I slipped in front of them and pretended like I've been there the whole time.

Stupid old people..

Their spot was four people away from the checkout, so I guess it was pretty good although it still took like twenty minutes to get up.

"Will this be all for you?" the lady smiled.

I nodded my head lightly before getting out my card and swiping it.

After typing in my Pin, I grabbed my bag before walking out of the store and back into the crowded hallways.

Looking around, the only place wort going to was Spencer's, so I went in there and grabbed some black and white crop tops that I may never wear, some black ankle boot heels, tan and white lace ankle boots, and some new belly rings.

By some I mean four, and I adore them all. The first one is a dangly diamond dream catcher, the second is a dangly diamond skull, the third is one that goes straight through and has blue diamonds on both ends and the fourth is exactly the same except with purple diamonds.

The guy at the cash register gave me a lustful look, so I just glared before getting my bags and walking out.

Hmmm...What to do, what to do?

Oh yeah!

Taking out my phone, I turned it on to find thirty two missed calls and fourteen texts.

Oh mother..

I went to messages before texting "Meet me in Starbucks at the food court."

Without waiting for her to respond, I turned my phone off again before making my way to the mall map and finding a food court on the whole fourth floor, so I took the stairs and came to a place that had a bunch of tables and like twenty different food places along with a Starbucks.

I'm smart..

My mom was already sitting down at a table with a few bags by her ankles, so I walked over before sitting in a seat and waiting for my punishment.

When she didn't say anything and ignored me, I cleared my throat and she smiled at me.

"How'd it go?"

Wtf?

"Um.. Good?" I asked suspiciously.

She nodded her head before saying "Well lets go get some food, I'm hungry."

Okay, what the hell just happened?