Chapter 8

Slowly, I reached out to the door knob and pulled it open cautiously.

A woman in her about mid thirties was standing in form of a dry erase board and her eyes immediately turned to me, along with about every one else in the classroom.

"Ah! You must be Mrs. Bradley! Welcome to Homeroom, I'm Mrs. Bush!" she smiled.

Closing the door behind me, I only looked at her and nodded my head slightly.

"Don't be shy! Tell us about yourself!" she laughed.

I sighed and looked up at the class with glaring sluts and lust filled boys.

"I'm Skylar." I said flatly, then looked back at the teacher.

Snickers went around the room and I held my head low again, avoiding any ones eyes.

"Okay... Well the only available seat we have is with Jeremy, so you can take a seat by him."

The seats were set in pairs, and I mentally groaned but nodded my head.

A boy with black hair that goes to his eyes and his left ear is pierced raised his hand.

Well that must be Jeremy..

I sighed and walked over to him by noticed how much bigger he is than I thought.

The guy had muscles!! His face features were masculine and his shoulders were broad.

Jeremy was dressed in black jeans, a white shirt, combat boots and a leather jacket.

Here we go...

"Hey. Im Jeremy" he smiled, holding out his hand.

I gave him a weird look before hesitantly shaking his big hand.

"Skylar." I mumbled.

"So why'd you move here?" he asked.

"Why is that your concern?" I glared.

He held his hands up in surrender before saying "Just trying to make small talk".

I chuckled at him before moving my gaze back to the front.

******

As soon as first period bell rang, I sprinted out the door and Jeremy was calling my name, by I continued to second period.

Drama..

Advanced?

I walked into the classroom that said D.A. and took a seat in the far left corner as others filled in the room.

A different woman who seemed much older than Mrs. Bush came up to me and smiled "You must be Skylar! Im Mrs. Morgan, your Drama Advanced teacher."

"What is drama advanced?"

She chuckled "Well we looked at your old school records and saw that you do good in drama, so we put you in here Advanced is the drama class that you actually do shows and some of our acts have singing and dancing."

Oh my God!!!

This is unbelievable!

Is God the principle or something!

Sheets have noticed my exited look before saying "Can you sing?"

I gulped before nodding my head.

She smirked "Well that's good because every time there is a new student, they have to sing."

Seriously?

I'm never scared to song in front of strangers, but ill see these people every day!

Judgers!!

She chuckled at my reaction and motioned for me to stand up.

By now, the bell has rung and everyone was looking at the two of us.

Goody me..

Note to sarcasm.

Mrs. Morgan explained to the class who I was and then told me I could sing anything I wanted.

Me, being the naturally awesome person I am, I went with Shower by Becky G.

"Does anyone know shower?" I asked.

A few girls raised their hands, so I got two of them to come up and got them to keep repeating 'La La Di! La La Da! La La Da!' and I clapped my hands in a beat so the class could do it.

Then, I started.