Chapter 1: New Rule

-Kim Taehyung -
I sat on the floor eating my breakfast while checking my phone. Checking to see any recent news or just to see what ARMYs post. My eyes darted immediately to one article that caught my eye. "BLACKPINK's JENNIE and EXO's KAI confirmed to be dating by SM Entertainment." The article read in its big bold words. I sighed as I decided to click on the link to better understand the situation. Apparently, DISPATCH managed to take photos of them on a 'date'.  There wasn't any response from YG which concerned me since SM responded pretty quickly. I always wonder how those two are doing though. If they are dating, I'm happy for them. If not, what are they gonna do? Besides, it kinda beats the purpose of Jennie's new song "SOLO". I chuckled lightly at my own joke, I swear Seokjin Hyung has an influence on me. I finish my breakfast and put it in the sink as I go up to my room to change. As I looked into the mirror to change I noticed my bed, it was empty as always as well as cold. When I'm with Yoongi, I feel so much warmth and love. Without, I feel so cold and alone. He really does have an effect on me. A knock came at my door and I quickly put my shirt on. I opened the door to see Yoongi standing there. He was wearing a gray turtleneck sweater, blue jeans, and gray shoes. "Yoongi Hyung, why are you here?" I asked as he entered my room. "You read the article too, right?" Yoongi asked, not looking at me. "You mean about Jennie and Jongin? Yes, I have." I replied, crossing my arms. "Aren't you a little bit worried?" My boyfriend asked, panicking a bit. I walked toward him as I put my hands on his shoulder.

I could feel him shiver lightly as soon as I touched him. "If you're worried about DISPATCH then, calm down. Sure, we're in a secret relationship but, we're also really good at keeping secrets and telling lies. Besides, I promised you I would never leave you and you promised to always stick by my side. So, I worry so much when we promised something so big?" I explained as I pulled him into a hug. Yoongi sighed and hugged back, I could feel his tense shoulders lower and his breathing slows down a bit. "Okay, TaeTae. I won't worry. Thank you." He replied, looking up at me. I nodded and kissed him immediately. I could feel him smile into the kiss as he kissed back. His arms wrapped around my neck as I put my hands at his waist. "Taehyung? You in there?" A voice was heard through the door. We quickly pulled away from the sudden surprise. "Uh yes! What is it, Namjoon Hyung?" I questioned. "Oh, it's just that our manager laid down a new rule for us. We need to talk about it with the group." He explained. "Oh, okay. I'll come down immediately." I reply and I hear footsteps go down a flight of stairs.

"Let's go." I heard Yoongi say as he left the room. I followed after him and once we came downstairs we saw the whole group together on the ground. "Alright, everyone is here. Today, we're looking over the new rule." Namjoon spoke as he took out the piece of paper. I looked at everyone who was nervous as to what this new rule may be. We never really had any new rules added so, this was especially weird yet, nerve-wracking. "If one of us is rumored to date one another or someone else from the group, we must report immediately. We are either pulled away for a time momentarily. Not to be seen anywhere near the other idol. Or fake date if we are rumored to date one another." Namjoon read the rule. I could feel my face turn pale and I started sweating. "How does fake dating help anyone?" Seokjin asked. "Honestly, they just wanted me to read it out. But, does everyone understand?" Our leader asked, we all nodded. I looked up to see Yoongi staring at me with a smile. I looked away quickly with fear. I really don't either of us to be taken from the group for a while. I don't wanna fake date because I only want to date Yoongi.

Did this new rule happen because of DISPATCH?