Chapter 19: Support Us

Lisa's Pov:
"Okay, remember what we want to tell them," Taehyung spoke as we stood in front of the door. "We want to tell the truth to the public and have everything back to the way it was." He added. I sighed softly knowing what was on the other side of the door. Our members were sitting down waiting for our arrival after they heard that we wanted them here immediately. I could just imagine their reactions. Their worried looks and worst outcome situations already in mind. Everyone in our groups is worried enough about us. Wondering how the fake dating is going. Wondering how we are feeling. "I have a suggestion to make," I spoke and everyone turned to look at me. "If everyone in our groups and our companies agrees to come out with the truth. I want to help advocate the removable of this unnecessary rule." I explained, still facing the shut door. "Oh yeah, definitely. Will make that a plus." Taehyung replied, nodding his head. "Everyone ready?" He asked as he looked at us. We all nodded and I let out a sigh as I prepare myself. Taehyung pushes the door open and we walk inside as we see our fellow members stand up. We bow down to them and sit down in the middle seat. To the left was the BTS members, the right held Red Velvet, and to the second right was my group. "So, what was so urgent that you called all of us here?" Wendy asked, slightly annoyed. "We have something really important to you all. Something that requires your and the companies' consent." Yeri responds, staring at Wendy and gives me a small smile. I nod and thank her silently. "Which is?" Wendy asks again. "We wanna talk about the whole fake dating thing," Taehyung replied, sternly.

And that caught everyone's attention especially since that stern tone of voice was coming from Tae and not Yoongi. "What about it?" Namjoon asks, concerned. "We wanna tell the truth about me and Taehyung," Yoongi spoke, looking away slightly. "What? But, why? What if you get fired? What if your reputation is ruined so badly?" Irene questions, worried. "This isn't about our reputation or how the public will react. This is about us solely." Yoongi replies, putting his hands to his chest. Everyone stays silent for a minute as they look at one another.

Yoongi realizes what he said and hides his face on Taehyung's shoulder. "Listen, I know this probably might affect everything but, we agreed on this decision together. All we want from you is your permission." Yeri explains as everyone looks down. "Maybe if you explain why you wanna tell the truth then, we'll have a final answer." Joy suggests, looking up and everyone nods. I look up at Taehyung and he puts a hand on my shoulder. "Well, I suppose I can better explain why we want to do this," I spoke. "Go ahead, we'll listen and then, come to a final decision." Joy responds with a smile.

"It's getting to us. I mean, Taehyung has to pretend that I'm Yoongi to even handle this. I don't want to date someone I only think of as a friend. I don't want to date someone under the circumstance of being followed to disprove something. I don't want Taehyung and Yoongi to hide for their whole lives about dating. I want them to be public about their love and not worry about coming out. And they want this too. So, please, let us tell the truth to the public and help us get the companies to agree to this." I explained.

The room fills with silence and I start to wonder if I said the right thing. "It's okay. I think you said the right thing." Yeri reassures, holding my hand. I smile and nod slowly as I look around. "Do you all mind if you step outside while we talk about this? We'll call you in once we make a final decision." Seokjin asked, pointing toward the door. "Alright, I suppose. Do what you need to do." Yeri responds and grabs all of our hands as she leads out the door.

She shuts the door behind us and we all slide down. "That was so hard to admit. I don't even know why though." Yoongi mumbled, putting a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I'm with you. I just hope they understand." I reply, letting out a huge sigh. "I'm sure they will. I mean, our groups are understandable people." Yeri reassured, leaning against the door. We all nodded and leaned against the door as well. That was that. We all had confessed what we wanted to say. What we wanted to do. Now, all we had to do was wait for a response.

Waiting was the most grueling experience you could do depending on the situation. During a bad situation, you don't know what the outcome will be. You don't how people will react or say or do. All you had to do was wait. And wait. And wait. Maybe, you'll never get a response but, sometimes a response is necessary if you want to proceed with your life. And this was one of those moments. Where waiting for a response was necessary and it was already torture. Suddenly, the door opened and we were all thrown back. We all looked up to see Jennie looking down at us, surprised.

"The others wanted me to say it considering I was dating Kai. We all support your decision but, I'm not sure if the companies will agree. We'll help as much as we can but, for now. Are you sure about this?" Jennie explains, helping us get up. "Yes, we are. We're done spreading lies. We want the truth." I replied, looking at her. "Alright, I just hope the public will receive you two well and that the companies will agree with you on this decision." Jennie spoke with a smile as she brought us into a group hug.

This is just the beginning. We have to get our companies to agree now.