Chapter 18: Change In Plan

3rd Person Pov:
The morning came faster than expected that night. Taehyung and Yoongi got up and did their morning routines as always. As Taehyung closed the door behind him, Yoongi pointed toward Lisa and Yeri. The two girls who slept together in the hallways by accident. Taehyung slowly walked over and bent down to the girls. He gently put his hands on their shoulders as he shook them awake. "Girls? Wake up. It's morning." Taehyung mumbled. He could hear the girls groan a little as they opened their eyes for a moment. Once they saw who it was, their eyes widen as they realized where they were. "Oh my gosh, what time is it?" Yeri asked, sitting up. "8 AM. We have to get ready for today." Yoongi responded, walking toward the girls. "Right, sorry about this. Come on, Yeri, let's get ready." Lisa spoke as she got up and walked toward her room. "Lisa!" Taehyung exclaimed as he extended his right arm. Lisa stared at the boy before him with a concerned look yet with a smile then went inside her room. Taehyung groaned lightly as he put his hands to his face. Yoongi came up to his boyfriend and rubbed his back to soothe him. "Don't worry, everything will get fixed," Yoongi whispered as he hugged Taehyung from behind. "In our own time and place." He added. Yeri slowly got up and went to her room silently to get ready leaving the couple alone. "Should we tell them?" Taehyung asked, turning to face Yoongi. "Well, what do you think?" Yoongi replied, putting his hands on Taehyung's cheeks. "I want to tell the truth. I feel bad for lying and putting the girls in our problem. Everyone has been so miserable and stressed lately. I want to change that." Taehyung explained with a smile.

"Well, I'm a little scared to tell the truth to everyone but, I agree with you. I want everyone to not worry about this. I want the girls to return to their normal lives. And I want us to return to our lives without a worry about the public finding out." Yoongi responded, getting on his tippy-toes to leave a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. "Am I interrupting something?" A woman asked and the couple turned around quickly. "Ah, no! You didn't hear anything right?" Taehyung questioned as his boyfriend moved to the side of him.

"Well yes, I did. And I am contemplating on whether to tell your bosses on that decision." The employee spoke. "Please don't! Look, we would love to explain everything to the public but, first, we need to get through our groups and companies. So, please, call the members of BTS, Red Velvet, and BLACKPINK to our company. We must talk to them." Taehyung explained as Yoongi nodded along. "Well, that might be a good plan so, as you wish. Please, meet up in the dorms at 9 AM." The employee spoke and left to call the other groups.

"Is what you said true, Tae?" Lisa asked making Taehyung turnaround. The boys saw the girls standing in front of them a little dumbfounded and confused. "Lisa, listen to me. I can feel you are getting uncomfortable doing this. You know that I force myself to think that you are Yoongi. I hate that so much. I want you and Yeri to be free from his stress and any other uncomfortable feelings. I don't want to lie or hide anything else from the others or the public." Taehyung explained as he grabbed Lisa's hands. Yoongi and Yeri stared at the two with a nervous expression.

Suddenly, Lisa hugged Taehyung tightly and he hugged back. "Of course, I'll listen and accept that. I understand how you are feeling. I hate that my fans are being lied to about this. I want to be honest too! But, are you ready?" Lisa responded, letting go. "Well, I know I am. But, Yeri. Yoongi." Taehyung spoke, looking the other two. "I already explained it to you, Tae. I want to tell the truth and I will be scared. I'll be scared of what other people think and how it'll affect our group." Yoongi replied.

"But, I'll be more scared when the public and our fans found we were lying to them. Plus, I'm tired of hiding my love to you. I'm tired of fake dating and putting the girls through this." Yoongi explained with a smile. "Yeri? And you?" Lisa questioned, looking at the girl beside the couple. The boys looked at her as Yeri had her head down and hands held together tightly. Everyone panicked a bit as they heard the smallest sniffle coming from Yeri and they came closer to her. Soon that sniffle turned into tears falling onto the floor as she looked up.

"Yeri?" Everyone asked, concerned. "No, don't worry about me. Please, I just am so glad you realized this. Do you know how hard it is to fake date someone?" Yeri replied, rubbing her tears away with a giggle. "Does that mean you'll accept telling the truth?" Yoongi asked, gently. "Of course! I too am sick of lying. It's time we tell the truth and accept what'll happen. I want Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi to date without worrying about the public or fans." Yeri responded, smiling uncontrollably. The others soon smiled as well and came in for a group hug.

Once the group hug was over, they looked at one another with a huge smile. They had finally agreed to end a problem that could never solve the problem they had. They agreed to end this mentally painful experience and decided to be honest. "Ah, right. Our groups are meeting up at 9 AM with us. We need to talk to them about our new change in plan." Yoongi reminded them. "Well, hopefully, they accept the plan. If they do, maybe, our companies can agree as well." Yeri spoke and everyone nodded. Yet, they had that unnerving feeling still lingering with them.

Hopefully, the members accept the plan. If not, who knows what'll happen.