Chapter 16: Girls Hour

Yeri's Pov:
"Anyway, we believe you guys and gals are doing a fantastic job of hiding the true relationship. As well as keeping an eye on Dispatch too. Thank you for all your hard work and we'll see you again here tomorrow for updates or plans." The manager explained as she smiled and put her hands together. This was always our normal routine since we agreed to fake dating. In the morning, get ready, eat breakfast, then meet here in the dorms. The manager, who was in charged of the faking dating and maintaining it, always came up to us to tell us any news, updates, or plans. If we all had to go on another fake date, we have one member of our group come over and encourage as we get ready. We go outside do whatever couples do together for like 2 hours then return to Bighit. Give a summary of what happened, what we saw, and all that. Finally, we do whatever we want for the remaining hours. The usual routine that has never been caught or found suspicious by any news source or fans which was surprising. Fans would always spot something strange with their favorite idols whether it'd be an injury or tattoo. But, I shouldn't complain or wonder, it makes our job easier. I hear nothing but, our footsteps and the soft whispers between Yoongi and Taehyung as they hold one another's hand. I sighed as I saw them, they look so happy together and so relieved to continue to stay like that. I heard another sigh but, one of sadness and confusion, I look to see the owner of that sound only to see Lisa. Once she notices me looking at her, she has a panicked expression and looks away. I look back to where I was walking, confused and concerned.

Did something happen during the date? I couldn't help but, feel worried for her. What if she and Taehyung got into a fight? What if she misses her members and how her usual life was? What if she is already seeing someone and feels like she is cheating them? Oh my, the possibilities are endless at this point. We finally enter the hallways of dorms and we all look at one another. "So, today went great, I think!" Taehyung exclaimed, suddenly. "Huh? Oh yeah, definitely. Everything seems to go according to plan!" I replied, hands at my hips.

"Not everything..." I hear someone mumble. I look to see Lisa is the one who said and I grow more concerned. "Yeah, Dispatch hasn't discovered anything which is weird considering how they run business," Yoongi spoke. "Well, we shouldn't wonder. You know, in case we jinx it and they are planning something huge." Yoongi added, hiding a chuckle or two. "Right. Well, I'll see you two later." I spoke as the two went to their dorm. "You're not resting for the night?" Taehyung asked. I see Lisa walking in front of me to her dorm and I grab her arm quickly.

I bring her over to me and I can see her surprised expression. "I need to talk to Lisa. You two can go ahead." I replied and Taehyung nodded before closing the door. Once the door was locked, I looked at Lisa and grabbed her hands. "Is something wrong? You don't look okay." I asked, worried. "No, I'm fine. Don't worry too much." Lisa replied, removing her hands from my grasp. "Lisa, you don't seem fine to me. Does have to do with you and Taehyung?" I questioned, crossing my arms. Lisa nods her head slowly as she looks down.

I grab her arm gently and we both stand against the wall of the hallway. "We were having a good time for a fake date but, I was wondering for a bit of time. Is Taehyung really okay with doing this? I ask him, he's alright with doing it as long as he can stay with Yoongi. That is until he responds with, it's hard to do this when he imagines me as Yoongi." Lisa explains as she slowly goes down on the wall. She sits down on the ground, her back against the wall and I too join her.

"Well, I can defiantly see why you are so worked up about that answer. You're worried about him, aren't you." I asked, looking at her. "Yes, I am. I don't want to continue to force him to imagine that any longer. I don't want to be seen as Min Yoongi. I want to be seen as his best friend during our fake dates." Lisa responds, continuing to look at the wall ahead. "Of course, you do even I wonder if Yoongi feels the same. But, we must remember, the reason we are doing this is because we owe them and we're their friends." I replied, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Why he imagines you as Yoongi might be because it's hard to make romantic advances on a best friend. Taehyung cares a lot about you and appreciates the help you are giving him." I explained as she looks at me. We stay silent for a moment as Lisa rests her head on my shoulder suddenly. My eyes widen slightly as I look at her but, I allow the gesture and rest my head on her too. "Hey, Lisa," I spoke, softly.

"Yes, what is it?" She replied, not looking up. "Are you now mentally prepared for this?" I asked, remembering her conversation with Rosé earlier. I hear her breath hitch but, she responds either way. "Yes, I think so. No, wait, I know so." Lisa responds, her tone getting softer. "Good, I want you to worry about yourself now. You worry too much about others but, not about you." I explained, my eyes feeling heavy. "Okay, Yeri..." She responds with a yawn afterward. I feel her go to sleep suddenly and I look at her with my tired eyes before looking straight ahead.

My eyes start to close as I drift off to sleep.