Epilogue

3rd Person Pov:
Lights were shining everywhere in the arena. Music blared from the speakers as vocals were heard. Army Bombs were being shaken to the sound of the beat by ARMYs. The members of BTS were just having a blast on stage. Jungkook and Jimin were fooling around as always as they sang their parts. Seokjin was just being extra as always, dancing wildly and sending kisses toward ARMYs. Namjoon and Hoseok continued to laugh at Seokjin's extraness yet, they couldn't help but, join in on the fun. Then, there were those two. Yoongi and Taehyung who just held hands and occasionally sang some parts of the song toward one another. "You've shown me, I have reasons. I should love myself." Jimin and Jin sang together. Taehyung looked at Yoongi as he mouthed those lyrics to his lover. ARMYs who noticed cooed at the display of affection and love. Yoongi showed his signature gummy smile and looked away as he turned flustered. It's been about 5 months since the V-Live was streamed. The V-Live that finally admitted the truth between Taehyung and Yoongi. The one that let Lisa and Yeri escape from those chains of guilt and deceit. The one that made Taehyung and Yoongi be affectionate and loving toward one another. ARMYs, BLINKs, and Reveluvs supported the couple and forgave them for the lies that were being told. Sure, there were some who hated the V-Live and left hate comments for them but, those didn't matter. What mattered was that the truth was out there and Taehyung and Yoongi don't have to make excuses for their couple-like actions. Everyone was happy and the CEO of BigHit was pleased with how the end result was. Perhaps, other CEOs should ditch the fake dating rule.

Yes, perhaps, Taehyung and Yoongi should advocate for the complete stop of this rule. "I'm learning how to love myself." Jungkook sang while Jimin sang hit notes. During those 5 months, Taehyung and Yoongi were starting to get comfortable with doing what they did in secret. Cuddling during breaks, leaving kisses on one another just because they want to, and saying 'I love you'. Sometimes the couple did V-Lives together and let ARMYs have a small peek of their dating life. Everything was going exactly the way they wanted it to be. The way they dreamed of it going. It was amazing that it actually happened in reality.

"내 숨 내 걸어온 길 전부로 답해." Jimin and Jin continued as Taehyung hit his notes. 'I'll answer with my path, my breath'. "Those lyrics couldn't have been truer," Yoongi spoke, chuckling afterward. "어제의 나 오늘의 나 내일의 나." Taehyung sang as Jimin hit his notes. 'The me of yesterday, the me of today, me of tomorrow'. "Yes, I will love all parts of you. The parts from yesterday, today, and tomorrow, I promise. I just hope you will do the same." Yoongi mumbled, staring in awe at Taehyung. He was so madly in love, he couldn't begin to describe it.

"I'm learning how to love myself." Jungkook sang afterward. "빠짐없이..." Taehyung sang, lifting Yoongi's hand. "With no exceptions..." Yoongi translated softly. "남김없이 모두 다 나." Taehyung and Jungkook sang. "It's all me." Yoongi finished as the song ended. ARMYs awed, applauded, and cheered at the performance. "Hey, lovebirds, stay focus! We have an audience to entertain." Seokjin joked as he put his arms around the two's shoulders. Some ARMYs heard and laughed at the joke as they notice that Taehyung and Yoongi were lost with one another.

"Sorry, hyung. It's just that when we perform this song, I can't help but, direct it at Yoongi Hyung." Taehyung apologized, staring at his lover. ARMYs cooed and awed at the comment while Yoongi's eyes widen slightly. "Really? How come, hyung?" Jungkook asked, curiously. "I'm not sure, I feel like...when I'm with Yoongi. I learn something new about myself and I slowly learn to love myself even more." Taehyung explained, linking their hands once again. "Really? That's a surprise..." Yoongi mumbled, kicking at the ground. "Why?" Taehyung asked. "I thought you would just think of me as boring or just interesting, to be honest," Yoongi explained, scratching his head.

"Unique, cute, talented, and loveable are only a few words I can think of right now to describe you," Taehyung replied, winking at Yoongi. "But, seriously. Ever since we admitted the truth. I felt so happy when you are by my side. I felt happy that I wasn't separated from you. At that moment, I realized how important Yoongi hyung was to me. He makes me realize many things about me." Taehyung explained, looking at the audience around him. Yoongi continued to stand there, hand-linked with Taehyung's, a blush on his face, and eyes widen. 

"Look at Yoongi Hyung's face! He's practically speechless!" Hoseok pointed out as he laughed. The others noticed and they laughed as well especially Taehyung. "Well, wow, thanks, Tae. Uh, I love you too...I'm sorry, I don't know how to explain how I feel right now." Yoongi replied, burying his face into Taehyung's chest. Taehyung smiled proudly and hugged Yoongi, mumbling 'I love you' back. "Wow, these guys make me feel so single," Seokjin spoke and everyone laughed then, nodded as they agreed. "I do hope you continue to support them! It's been a long journey to get here." Seokjin added, looking at the couple.

"We will!" ARMYs yelled out as a response. "Especially when I marry Yoongi Hyung. I'll start calling him 'Min Yoongi Hyung' until the day, I can't call him that. I'll just be saying 'Kim Yoongi Hyung' onwards." Taehyung spoke and Yoongi buried his face even more. "Oh, my, Taehyungie," Jimin spoke as ARMYs squealed at the comment. "On with the concert!" Jimin exclaimed, running around. The beats to 'Home' started to play but, Taehyung and Yoongi didn't care. They were just focused on each other. Only one another. They were each other's home. Each other's love. They just...really loved another.

They no longer had to be strictly professional with one another.