Chapter 8: Another Person Involved

-3rd Person-
A woman is awoken by the sound of her phone buzzing. She softly groans and rubs her eyes as she sits up. She pushes away strands of her light brown hair away from her face. The woman unplugs her phone and sees the massive yet, a ridiculous amount of notification she has received. Her eyes widen in surprise and her finger clicks on one notification which leads her to a news article. She reads the title quickly and holds back a gasp as to not wake up her fellow members. "BTS Suga and V dating? A photo suggests so." She whispers, panicking. She continues reading the article, looking back at every little detail and realizing a new rule is being used. The woman smooths her hair out with her right hand as she starts to stress. She starts to worry about her friend and how this will affect his dream. Finally, the article ends with a photo taken by none other than DISPATCH. She looks carefully at the photo and is shocked to know that it is them. They found out the secret. Does BigHit know about this? What are they gonna do? Will they make them break up or in this case, fake date? If so, with who? Will the person treat them correctly? "My oh my, Yoongi is in for a big surprise." She mumbles as she looks at the picture. Yoongi stood against a wall of a building as Taehyung stood in front of him. They were kissing one another, the short pale man's arm around the taller one's waist. They seemed to be so in the moment and so happy just from their position. "Will a happy and stable relationship withstand such a thing?" She questions, forming a slight smile. Those two mean too much to her and she only wishes for them to stay together.

Lisa
Did you hear about the news?

Yeri
Yeah, my phone wouldn't stop spamming me about it.

Lisa
Do you think TaeTae and Yoongles know about this?

Yeri
Probably not, they would have texted us once they learned about this whole situation.

Lisa
True. I really want to help them. Like a lot.

Yeri
Same here but, what can we do? What can any K-pop idol do for them? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Lisa
Don't say that. There has to be something we can do.

Yeri
Like what? We can't do anything other than watch the drama unfold.

Lisa
You know about the rule BigHit made for BTS, right?

Yeri
It was mentioned in the article I read but, it didn't explain what it exactly was.

Lisa
If any of them were rumored to date another idol, they are not allowed to make any contact of any sorts until the rumors die down.

Yeri
That makes sense.

Lisa
If any of them were rumored to date each other, they are then forced to fake date another idol until the fire cools down.

Yeri
That does not make sense. But, what are you trying to say when you include all these factors?

Lisa
Let's offer to fake date them. It's the least we can do after all we owe them a huge favor.

Yeri
We are in debt for them so, yeah, okay, let's do it.

Lisa
They are probably asleep but, text Yoongi and I'll text Taehyung about it. We'll wait for responses in the morning.

Yeri
Got it. Goodnight, Lisa Unnie!

Lisa
Night night, Ye-Rim!

Yeri sighs and collects herself as she exits the chat room with Lisa. Once, she is ready, she clicks the chatroom with Yoongi.

Yeri
Probably asleep but, whatever. If BigHit needs you to fake date, I'm an option to choose. That is if you even have one. Just choose me, okay? Besides, that'll pay the favor I owe you.

Yeri clicks off the chatroom and settles her phone aside. She plugs the charger in with her phone and puts it on her table stand. Her hands grasp at the bedsheets underneath her as she looks down. She never realized how bad the situation was. She never would have known that this is how she would repay her debt toward Yoongi. She chuckled slightly.

The situation she put herself in was both risky but, worth it. It was for a friend. A friend she cared about very much. Yeri looks at her window where the moon shone brightly in the night sky along with the stars. She yawned and realized how tired she was. She slowly laid down in bed and a soft amount of moonlight shone across her eyes. She carefully closed her eyes and drifted off to slumber once again.

This time she ignored the buzzing of her phone.