Chapter 11: We Want Answers

-Seokjin-
We all heard the door open and all of us stood up. I crossed my arms as I stood in front waiting for those two to enter. Taehyung and Yoongi immediately let go of one another's hands as they spotted us. "Oh hey, guys!" Taehyung exclaimed, sweating as he scratched his head. "I'm gonna go take a nap." Yoongi spoke, walking toward his dorm. That is before he was stopped by Hoseok. "Guys? Is there something you want?" Yoongi asked, going back with Taehyung. I sighed and Namjoon lifted up his phone. They both looked at the screen and then at each other with a nervous glance. "We want the full story. No more secrets." I spoke as they looked down. Taehyung nodded and we sat down on the ground. I could hear the silence in the air but, not the normal or awkward type. The type where someone had to come forth with what they did or hid. It still wasn't pleasant to feel either way. "It started when 'Love yourself: Her' was released. I noticed I had feelings for him at the time and wanted to tell him that. We've all known each for so long, I thought that maybe now was the right time." Taehyung explained. I looked at the other members who already had shocked faces, this goes way back to 2017. "I already had feelings for Tae when our second album was released. I didn't know what to do just yet so I pushed it aside." Yoongi spoke, looking away in slight embarrassment. Yoongi had a crush on Taehyung all the way from 2013? How did I not know any of this, I'm supposed to be the eldest here! "I did confess to him after our photo shoot for the album was over. He accepted it as you can tell." Taehyung said as he closed his eyes and smiled.

It seems that acceptance to his confession was the best thing that ever happened to him. "We knew it was against the rules for us to date but, we couldn't help ourselves. We decided to secretly date one another and made no one knew. Not even you guys." Yoongi explained, putting his hand on top of Taehyung's. I heard Jimin softly 'aw' at the dedication they had to stay together. I couldn't help myself but, feel happy and worried about them. "Please forgive us for lying!" They both exclaimed as they bowed.

I chuckled softly and moved over to them to pat their heads. "Why didn't you tell us though?" Jungkook asked, sounding kinda confused yet offended. "We were all focused on our careers so, bringing dating to the table wasn't really a good option. Plus, we didn't want the CEO to basically murder us." Taehyung explained, sitting up. "So, how did it go with him?" Hoseok asked, worried. "He seems rather accepting of us and is willing to keep us together. At least, that's what I see." Taehyung replied, chuckling a bit. Namjoon cleared his throat and lifted up a piece of paper.

The updated rules. "Yeah about that. Actually, only two people knew we were dating and they agreed to fake date us." Yoongi replied. Suddenly, the door swung open and pushed the couple aside on the ground. "Hey, guys!" Two girls exclaimed as they stood at the doorway. Lisa and Yeri! "Oh hey! So, we're fake dating them." Lisa spoke up as she kicked at the floor. Yeri helped the couple up to their feet. "What is it, gals?" V asked, dusting off his pants. "Our companies are willing to do this fake date since it might bring them profit. But, they gave us rules!" Yeri explained.

"Which are?" Jungkook asked. We were interested in how fake dating would work. "Don't steal our first kiss or time. Be affection and try to be lovey-dovey. Don't be in each other's dorm. Don't post suggestive stuff on our social media." Lisa listed out. "Really? We're gay, what do you mean we can't steal your first time?" Yoongi questioned, judging as always. "Yoongs, just go with it." Namjoon spoke and Yoongi sighed. "That's what I thought too!" Yeri exclaimed, laughing a bit herself. "Let me guess these two knew about you two dating?" I asked and the girls nodded.

"We were really good friends with one another after they helped us gain an audition from our companies. As soon as we got accepted into our groups, we owed them big time!" Lisa explained. "So, when they told us they were dating. We promised to keep it a secret but, when they needed fake girlfriends, we decided to help them out." Yeri added, putting an arm around Yoongi's shoulder. "How much stuff do we not know about you guys?" Jimin whined, amazed at their friendship.

"Either way, we are sorry for dragging you guys into our mess." Yoongi apologized as they both bowed at us. "Hey, don't worry about. We did owe you guys and want you two to be together." Lisa spoke, smiling as she put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "We've known each other since 2013, we'll always support you guys." Hoseok explained, smiling as well. "We'll continue to fake date you until it's not needed anymore and to keep your relationship safe!" Yeri exclaimed, bring the four friends into a group hug. "And we'll support you guys and pretend the whole thing is a lie!" Namjoon added to which we all nodded.

"Really, you would do that?" Taehyung asked, almost tearing up. "Of course, anything for a friend!" I spoke. Taehyung and Yoongi looked at one another and smiled knowing they can continue to be together. What a perfect couple. "Guess Namjoon can't say we're only focusing on our careers anymore." I joked and we all laughed.

That silence that was in the room was no longer was there.