Chapter 3: We're Listening

-3rd Person-
Rumors of the new rule soon spread but, no one knows how. A mystery that can just rely on someone spying the boys enough to know. But, yet, there is no evidence to prove such a thing. BTS agrees to follow the rule but, they don't really know why the rule is the way it is. If it's because of BLACKPINK and EXO then, shouldn't the rule apply to them? "Okay, boys! You have an interview set up." A staff member spoke as she entered the room where the boys were. "An interview? This soon?" Jimin whined, he was very tired from the concert they just did. "I wish I didn't have to tell you that news honestly but, it's my job." The staff member replied as she sighed. "It's completely fine, we understand. When is it? And what is it about?" Namjoon spoke with sympathy. "Well, it'll be tomorrow in the afternoon. It's just an interview to let ARMYs know how you guys are doing." The staff member explained as she handed a paper to the leader. The boys nodded and the staff member left the room soon after. "I don't mind doing stuff for our lovely ARMY but, I'm so tired to do this!" Jin exclaimed as he slouched on the couch. "And in the exact moment as that dating rumor." Hoseok added. "What does that have to do with this?" Seokjin questioned. "If we do even the slightest of things couples would do, boom, dating rumor." Hoseok explained as he looked away a little saddened. Being a K-Pop idol was tuff, no doubt about it. But, all these rules and restrictions can really damage someone. BTS was known for being kind, affectionate, and having great songs for their fans that they love very much.

But, sometimes that good personality can come at a cost. For them, it was their health. ARMYs worried for them, staff worried for them, and sometimes the manager would too. But, they would keep on fighting. "I guess you're right, Hobi Hyung." Namjoon responded, sweating a bit. He suddenly remembered all the times, the members were quite touchy with each other and how they always showed their love for each other. It was like they were all in a poly relationship. But, now, they can't do that, not with DISPATCH around. "That means being lowkey with showing our appreciation with each other right?" Seokjin questioned, sounding quite annoyed.

All members were used to showing their care for one another. Them not showing it was kinda weird and unnatural for them especially if it's because of a dating rumor. "For the time being, I suppose." Namjoon replied, sighing. "I really wouldn't worry about it," Jungkook spoke as he turned his attention to the boys. "We always do even the slightest of things couples do and rumors don't start up." Jungkook added. "But, that was because there was no rumor at the time!" Namjoon responded, clearing a few things. "Yeah but, most of the attention of the rumor right now is going toward EXO and BLACKPINK." Jungkook clarified.

Yoongi and Taehyung sat together as everyone around them were oblivious that they were so clearly cuddling one another. They sat there motionless and emotionless as they watched both their leader and their maknae fight over such a controversial topic. Was this really gonna happen if they confessed that they were dating? Was it really worth the lie at this point? Yoongi and Taehyung looked at each other with shame in their eyes. They don't regret dating each other, the regret hiding and lying about such a thing.

If this argument was going to happen because a dating rumor then, is it really worth it to even date at all? Both lovebirds continued to suffer as they heard the bickering grow louder and louder. "You two stop it!" Seokjin yelled as he stared at the two motionless boys. Yoongi and Taehyung noticed and reacted to the intervention. "We'll slow down on the affection and that's final." He added as he crossed his arms. Jungkook and Namjoon nodded in fear of angering Jin even more. "Sorry!" The two spoke as they bowed at one another.

Seokjin nodded slowly and looked back to see that Yoongi and Taehyung had already left the room. He wondered why they looked so traumatized. But, he had to intervene in the argument either way.

"Thank you, Seokjin Hyung." Yoongi and Taehyung mumbled as they made their way upstairs.