Chapter 20: Take Some Risks

Seokjin's Pov:
"So what do we do now?" Namjoon asked, confused. "Honestly, I know we said we support their decision but. How can we help them?" Jennie responded, realizing the mistake in our statement. We said we support the decision they made. After all, it is understandable. They were doing something they didn't want to do and were not aware of the side effects of their actions. Yet, we also told them we would help them in any way possible. Which was the mistake considering we have no idea what we are doing. "Well, of course, we need to get the attention of our companies so they can sort things out. So, I say, we help with that!" I explained with a huge smile on my face. "Are you out of your mind?" Wendy spoke. "If we do that, wouldn't that make the situation worse than it already is?" She questioned, not impressed by my suggestion. "Well, I'm not sure about you. But, I wanna help those four even if it means taking a risk." I spoke, looking over at the four. The four who just came back from a little trip to try to make a meeting with our CEOs. "Well?" We all asked in unison. "Nothing, they all say they are too busy and to try again later," Yoongi replied, crossing his arms. "But, still. What are you all doing here? I thought you would all go after admitting everything." He questioned, curious. "Well, you know, how we said we would help in any way possible?" Jennie spoke and the four nodded. "We are trying to think of ways to help you get to our CEOs and suggest your decision," Jennie explained. "But, so far, we are still on step one." She grumbled as the four sat down.

"Well, what do you got?" Taehyung asked. I looked at the others who shook their heads violently as soon as I caught their stare. I was about to open my mouth until Jungkook put a hand over my mouth. "How about you just outright admit your secretly dating and everything that you did with the girls was fake?" Irene suggested with a serious expression. My eyes widen and I glared at Jungkook for a moment. I look over to the other four who had a surprised look on their face. "Why would we do that?" Taehyung asked, probably wondering where that came from.

"Well, clearly, all of us support your decision. The CEOs won't budge so, why not take matters in your own hands?" Jisoo explained, motioning to us and the door. "I mean, we would do that but, I think if we tried to do that. Our companies would shut it down and just say that it's a joke. We would all be in serious trouble and maybe even kicked out." Yoongi responded. A worried look spread across his face as he thought of the consequences. "We need the companies' consent before we do anything. So at least, we won't get in serious trouble." Lisa explained to make a long story short.

"Well, I guess we're out of ideas!" Jungkook exclaimed, his hand off my mouth. Taehyung and Yoongi looked disappointed but, nodded anyway. Lisa and Yeri seemed suspicious but, looked away. "I suppose, that soon we will think of an idea on how to get our companies' attention. But, for now, we can just wait." Jennie reassured, making the four look at her for a brief second. Namjoon put a hand on both Taehyung's and Yoongi's shoulder as he gave them a smile. "But, I want 'soon' to come right now," Yeri mumbled, sadly.

The four looked so disappointed and sad knowing they will have to continue until we could get a good idea. Just a few weeks ago, everything was peachy and happiness was really with them. But, ever since the rumors happened, their happiness was stripped away and replaced with sadness. I just couldn't handle seeing them so gloomy, I want them all to be happy. "Well, today is your lucky day! Because I got an idea!" I exclaimed which made the four immediately look up at me. "Really? What is it?" Yeri asked, a smile of hope showing?

"Nothing, it's nothing!" Wendy exclaimed as Jungkook put a hand over my mouth once again. "Wendy! Please, don't blast off an idea." Yeri scolded which made Wendy speechless. "Jungkook, remove your hand from your hyung's mouth. That is no way to treat him." Yoongi scolded as well. Both of them were speechless at the reactions but, nodded slowly as an apology. "Right, so what do you have?" Lisa asked. "First off, thanks Yoongi and Yeri. That was a big help." I spoke with a smile as I stared at the two. "It was no problem, we just wanted to hear something good for once." Yeri replied.

"Well, my idea is something good," I stated as I looked at everyone in the room. "Really?" Lisa questioned, her curiosity now showing. "Well, for me either way. I don't know about you guys." I mumbled, scratching my head. "We'll take anything, just go ahead and explain your plan, Hyung." Taehyung responded and I nodded. "Right, so, I was thinking that you guys want to catch the attention of our companies. Our CEOs. So, why not leave some hints on the secret relationship. Make the public believe you guys are coming out. Making the CEOs having to talk with you directly." I explained, a smirk plastered on my face.

Taehyung and Yoongi looked at one another with a serious glance. Yeri and Lisa were left thinking about what I just said. "You know, you can defiantly blow off that idea if you want to. It's understandable." Namjoon spoke and I glared at him to which he looked away quickly. I saw how the four looked at one another quickly and soon nodded. "You know, Seokjin Hyung. Out of all the ideas, we could have wanted to hear..." Taehyung started as he looked at me.

"This one might just be crazy enough to work." He spoke, smiling.