Chapter 15: Imagination

Lisa's Pov:
"Remember, stay confident!" Wendy exclaimed to Yeri as she gave her a hug. "If you spot any Dispatch cameras around, just stay in your role." Seokjin advised, putting his hands on Yoongi's and Taehyung's shoulder. "Are you sure you still wanna do this?" Rosé asked, concerned. "Yes. I'm doing this not only for my Yoongi's or Taehyung's sake but, for my sake too. Don't worry too much." I replied, giving a small smile to Rosé. "No, I mean, mentally wanna do this. Do you still think you can handle the pressure of fake dating?" Rosé asked as she poker her finger at my forehead. I looked down for a second then at Yoongi and Taehyung. I looked to see them holding hands as soon as Seokjin left. I saw them look at one another with a goofy smile as they finally kissed. I heard Yeri coo at the lovey-dovey couple and so did I. I finally looked at Rosé who still had a concerned expression as she continued to stare me. "Look, I know me, you, and many other K-pop idols have already suffered already with sufferable schedules and slightly deadly diets and routines. But, I want to this." I stated, remembering back to when Taehyung helped me get into my company. "I know it'll add more problems to not only them but, for me. But, the difference is that I want to do this. I want to help them. I want to repay the debt that I owe them. So, please, don't worry too much. It'll mess with you, Unnie." I explained, hugging her. She stays silent for a while probably thinking about what I said. That is until she finally hugs back with hesitant arms but, with a reassuring aura around her. "Alright then, do what you want to do." Rosé replied, giving me a smile.

"Alright! Taehyung! Yeri! Lisa! Yoongi! Listen up!" A staff member exclaimed which caught our attention. "As you know, Dispatch is doing whatever they can to catch these two in the action." She explained, pointing to Taehyung and Yoongi. "So if you do manage to spot a suspicious camera, continue to act the part. Don't drop it or it will blow our cover. Okay?" The staff member explained. We all nodded and held onto our fake dates' hand. I could hear Seokjin, Wendy, and Rosé sigh unsteadily as soon as they heard that.

I looked behind to see their concerned faces and nervous stances. Wendy noticed me and smiled as she nodded her head. I looked back with a sad glance as we were told to get ready to go outside. Taehyung grabbed my hand tightly as we walked toward Yoongi and Yeri. "You know the drill by now, right?" Yoongi questioned. We all nodded knowing what he meant. "Come on, a group hug for good luck?" Yeri asked, extending her arms. "Well, I do need a hug so bring it in!" I exclaimed, bringing the group into a hug.

Soon enough, we were out the door and ready to have another fake date. I held onto Taehyung's hand tightly as we started at Yoongi and Yeri walking off into the distance. "Where are we going today, beloved?" I asked, playing my role. "Ah, I haven't decided that. Is there anywhere you would like to go?" Taehyung replied, adjusting his hat. "Maybe, the beach?" I spoke. "Oh, that's a good idea! I've been wanting to go there with Yo-you!" Taehyung exclaimed, he mumbled at the last part. I looked at him worried as I realized what he was about to say.

Yoongi. Should I really ruin that chance for him to go with Yoongi? "How about the park instead?" I suggested, quickly. I didn't want to spoil that special day for him. "Oh, that's good too! Come on, I know a great one!" Taehyung exclaimed, grasping onto my hand tightly. We ran past the many people in our way as he took me to the park. I blushed slightly as he ran taking me along for the ride. Is this what Yoongi feels when he is with Taehyung? Is this why they so desperately want to be together?

To keep that feeling alive? I looked at Taehyung's hand and stopped running as slowed down our pace. "Love? Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked, caressing my face. "Let's walk to the park, TaeTae." I replied, pushing the hair out of his face. He nods slowly as I see his face darken with a blush. He grasps my hand tightly as we start to walk to the destination he wants to go to. My mind couldn't stop wondering though. Is Taehyung acting like himself? Is he enjoying doing this? I mean, I know Yeri and I are but, what about them?

Does Yoongi miss Taehyung and vise verse? Does it pain them to act these roles? We finally stop at the entrance to the park as I look at Taehyung. "V, I want to talk with you." I spoke, sternly. I realized what I needed to ask. He doesn't bother looking at me as he nods. He let's go of my hand as I follow him to a spot in the park. He starts walking faster as I try to speed up to him until I finally spot him sitting at a bench in the park. I quietly sit next to him as I stare at him.

"What do you want to ask me?" He questions, still staring at the scenery in front of him. "Are you okay with this? I mean, mentally." I asked, kicking my legs at the ground. "I know I have to do this if I want to save my relationship with Yoongi. I'm fine with doing this as long as it means I can be with him forever." Taehyung explained after letting out a huge sigh. I was about to speak until he opened his mouth.

"Yet, I feel like I'll go insane if I keep imagining that you're Yoongi" Taehyung admits.