Chapter 10: The Girls

-Taehyung-
Yoongi and I quietly wait in Mr.Bang's office as he calls both companies of the girls. I can feel Yoongi's grip on my hand tighten every second that passes by. I look over to see how he was biting his lip, slowly trembling, and looked down. I couldn't blame him though as I felt the same. I can feel sweat dripping down my face and my hands as I try to control my trembling body. I slowly move my body closer to Yoongi as I press my lips to his forehead. He slowly looks up and I look at him as I caress his face. "My love, tell me what's wrong," I stated, putting my forehead against his. "I don't like seeing you so anxious and scared. What's wrong?" I asked as he sighed. "Our relationship is going to end, isn't it? DISPATCH already revealed us and I feel really guilty bringing Lisa and Yeri into this." Yoongi replied, softly. "If this problem doesn't get solved then, we might have to break up, be removed from the group, or worse, ruin BTS's reputation." He explained. "I can see where you are coming at, Yoongi Hyung. I'm scared that I'll have to be away from you or be removed. Even so, Lisa and Yeri wanted to help us. I'm sure we can trust their help and I'm also sure we can trust in our faith to pull through this." I responded, pulling away from him. I held his hand tightly as I continued to hum a song. Yoongi seemed to have calmed down as he stayed silent and laid his head on my shoulder. "Alright, Lisa and Yeri are on their way. The companies are going to have to talk me to me and you two. So, prepare yourselves." Mr.Bang stated, sitting on his desk. Yoongi and I looked at one another, fear rising up once again.

-Time Skip-

"Ah, Ms.Manoban and Ms.Kim, welcome! Are your CEOs here?" Mr.Bang asked and I looked up. I saw the girls standing at the doorway looking directly at us. "They're outside so, we'll stay here and talk with these two." Lisa replied and our CEO nodded. He went outside and shut the doors leaving us alone. "Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung or should I say Kim Yoongi and Taehyung?" Yeri teased as she went up to us. "Stop joking around, Ye-Rim." Yoongi replied, giving Yeri a big hug.

"You guys certainly have yourselves in a pickle, huh?" Lisa questioned, giving me a handshake. "Yeah, DISPATCH really did us, this time." I replied, nervous hinted in my voice. "Well, Yeri and I agreed to help you by fake dating you." Lisa responded, putting her hands at her hips. "You are really doing this for us?" Yoongi questioned. "Of course! After all, you have all helped us in the past before." Yeri replied, scratching her head. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed, giving them both a hug. I was so grateful for having two wonderful friends.

"So, how will we work this out?" Yoongi asked and we all backed away from the hug. "Because we can't suddenly date in public. People will think we're suspicious and assume we're covering it up immediately. We can't add more fuel to the fire." Yoongi explained and we all began to think. "How about when the press asks your company about the dating scandal, that's your cue!" Yeri responded and we all looked at her confused. "The company we'll just say that they got it all wrong and that you are both dating us for maybe like two years!" She explained. "I get it! That'll defiantly make people think that they got a different gay couple in the picture!" Lisa exclaimed.

"I don't know gals, the picture is really convincing to point fingers at us." I replied, looking away. "Taehyung Oppa, listen. Ye-Rim and I really want to repay for everything that you did for us. I mean, come on! You got us auditions for our companies!" Lisa explained, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah, we'll try our very best to help you both as you did to us!" Yeri exclaimed and brought us into a group hug. The door suddenly opened and three CEOs stood there. We back away and stood straight as we stared at them. "Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi, you may leave. They agree with the fake dating but, we must leave ground rules on the girls." Mr.Bang stated and we nodded. He gave us a smile and wink as we walked out. Yoongi have a small wave to the girls before the door got shut and we were outside of the room. I sighed and looked at Yoongi who gave me a small smile. I chuckled and placed a kiss on his nose to which he giggled.

Our hands were held tightly around one another as we went back to the dorms.