Chapter 13: The Public

-3rd Person-
BLACKPINK agreed with the conditions and supported Lisa. Red Velvet was hesitant for their member but, after explaining what was going to happen, they supported Yeri. BTS was supportive of both of their members as they wanted them both to date without any problems. The rest of the members of each group knew what they had to do. Pretend to nudge their actor's shoulders when the other actor is next to them. Pretend to squeal or smile when they perform together or show any affection. Pretend to give hints to their fans about the fake couple as the actors put their hand on their mouths as to not spoil it. Pretend to give and act out the truth. Pretend that they are not lying. None of the groups wanted to lie toward their fans and cause drama between their fanbases or themselves. But, it had to be done, thanks to the new K-pop rule. Now, each group checks on their actors to see how they are doing. Which is why Jennie, Namjoon, and Seulgi are doing now as they watch their actors get ready to go outside. Jennie sees how they are brushing her member's hair and does simple makeup on Lisa. Seulgi sees how they choose an outfit for Yeri to hide her identity but, give a hint as to who she is. After all, some K-pop fans are quick to find out who is hiding underneath that cap and mouth mask. Namjoon sees how they prep Taehyung and Yoongi on how they should treat the girls if they want to be seen as dating. He sees how their staff member shows images of past K-pop idols supposedly going on dates which prove to be incorrect in the end. Then, shows images of K-pop idols E'Dawn and Hyuna with their cute couple pictures.

Eventually, each member is ready to go outside and trick the media into thinking they are dating. "Are you sure you guys are ready?" Seulgi asks, her hands barely letting go of Yeri's. The groups look at one another and slowly nod their heads. "Okay, well, be careful and make sure you look decent when acting this fake date. I have a feeling some people may stalk you guys once they see you walk out of this building." Namjoon spoke, remembering moments of cameras surrounding idols once they exit a building.

"Don't worry too much, hyung. We got this!" Taehyung exclaimed, grabbing onto Lisa's hand. "Remember, act natural while giving subtle hints of dating such as an arm around her shoulder or a small kiss on the cheek!" Jennie suggested as she saw Yoongi hold onto Yeri's hand. "Yeah, we'll remember that. Thanks, everyone." Yoongi spoke, his voice sort of shaking. Everyone in the room nodded and the two fake couples made their way to the door. They looked back to see their fellow members waving goodbye while giving them thumbs up. They smile slightly as they exit the room and take the stairs to exit the building.

Once they are outside, Yoongi checks if his hat and mask properly on while Yeri tugs her hoodie and mouth mask in the correct position. Taehyung checks to see if Lisa's hair is perfectly comfortable in her hat as Lisa checks to see if the hoodie is on too tight or light. As they finalize their looks, they go their separate ways for their date. Yoongi and Yeri agree to go for a simple cafe date while Taehyung and
Lisa goes for an amusement park date. They can already feel people eyeing them and cameras watching them as they step into their locations.

- Time Skip -

BREAKING NEWS: BTS's SUGA AND RED VELVET's YERI CAUGHT HOLDING HANDS ON A DATE. BTS's V AND BLACKPINK's LISA KISS EACH OTHER'S CHEEKS. COVER UP?

BTS has already gained controversy due to the recent scandal floating around them. Which was the image that contained their members Suga and V kissing one another behind a building. Now, recent reports sent to us as well as few pictures state otherwise. Red Velvet's Yeri was caught with Suga entering a cafe. It seemed the two ate lunch together as they held hands and touched one another's faces. They were last seen kissing one another as they left.

V was noticed putting an arm around BLACKPINK's Lisa as they strolled throughout an amusement park. The two went on multiple rides and ate together. It seemed it ended with a hug and kiss on the cheek as they left soon after. Many people who submitted these reports or pictures were shocked to see the evidence before them. They believe that DISPATCH was fooled since the picture of the two BTS members kissing could be fake. How? Two boys who have similar features showing affection.

DISPATCH, however, is still convinced that the picture sent to them is real. Since these boys have the same features such as height and body figure. And the fact of this sudden date leads them to be suspicious of the four idols.

COMMENTS (Anonymous)

Why can't DISPATCH leave our faves alone and let them date?

Power couples of 2019!

Honestly, quite glad Suga or V isn't gay. They look super cute with the girls!

Just because they are dating now doesn't make is suspicious! When will DISPATCH learn?

Namjoon turns around in his chair to face Seulgi and Jennie. After their members returned home to rest, they wanted to see if they got any reaction. "So, do we consider this a 'win'?" Namjoon questions, pointing to the article. "Yeah! The public seems convinced enough." Seulgi replies, smiling. "Yeah but, what about DISPATCH? They're gonna be on our tail now!" Jennie exclaimed, quite nervous. "I'm sure our companies will handle, but if we are in an interview and they ask about this. Then, we answer with fake subtle hints about them. Deal?" Namjoon explained, putting his head in the middle.

"Deal!" The girls exclaimed as they put their hand on top of Namjoon's.