Chapter 12: We're Still Strong

-Jennie-
"Girls, have you seen Lisa around here?" I asked, worried. She hasn't been here all morning and none of the staff seemed to know where she went. "No, it's weird too! By now, our CEO would've done something." Jisoo replied, her face turned to one of confusion. She was right, after all, our CEO is quite overprotective of us and doesn't allow this type of stuff to go away easily. Suddenly, the door opened showing the CEO of this company standing there. "Yang Oppa, have you seen Lisa? She hasn't been here all morning!" Rosè asked as she made her way toward him. "That's what I wanted to talk about girls. So, please have a seat." He responded as we all sat down. "So, you know about the recent dating scandal right?" He questioned. "You mean about between me and Kai?" I replied, unamused. Is he still bringing this up? I thought it was in the past. "No, the newest one that has recently everyone on the internet talking about. It's one scandal with BTS." He explained as he got out his phone. My eyes widen slightly as I remembered the post I saw on my phone. He scrolled through his phone and clicked on something in particular. He then showed us the headline with a picture that had them balanced out perfectly. "BTS's V and Suga found kissing! Are they dating or is this fake?" Jisoo read it out yet, I could feel a hint of her voice sound shocked too. The image showed Taehyung kissing Yoongi behind a building, the image itself was supposedly taken by a fan and sent to DISPATCH. The nerve of some people, I wouldn't even call this person a 'fan' rather an 'anti-fan'. "Well, it certainly does look like them," Rosè replied, quite worried at what she was seeing.

"But, what does this scandal have to do with Lisa?" She added. "You see, many K-pop companies have set a new rule and Bighit is one of them. The rule states that any idols found dating must be separated from one another and not show any signs of affection toward each other. Idols from the same group who are dating must find a fake lover." He explained, putting away his phone as we sat there shocked. "You see, Lisa and Yeri from Red Velvet have offered to be their fake girlfriends to cool down the flame." He added, putting his hands together.

"What?!" We all exclaimed, getting out of our seats. "Why couldn't any of us volunteer? Why was it Lisa, she's youngest and kinda earns more controversy than us!" I exclaimed. "Taehyung asked for her and she agreed to do her part just as Yeri agreed to fake date Yoongi. Plus, Jennie, you already have your own dating scandal to worry about." He responded, staring at us intensely and sternly. We all sat down slowly at his stare knowing he wasn't going to approve of our own disagreement. He sighed and closed his eyes for a minute to try to relax.

"So far, Bighit is agreeing to handle the fake dating considering we have our own scandal to worry about and SM has a lot of groups to worry about." He continued. "Lisa is going to live with Bighit along with Yeri for the time being. The reason for that is that so, they all can plan out how they'll work together and make people believe they are fake dating. She'll come back when they are not needed anymore." He stated as he got up from his seat and shut the door behind.

I'm sure he knew we needed time to comprehend what happened and what we heard. "Do you think Lisa will be okay? I mean, she does earn controversy more than us." Jisoo asked, her tone hesitant. "I'm sure she will, she's strong when it comes to this. Besides, our company earns controversy more than us as a whole." Rosè responded, putting her hand on Jisoo's shoulder. I sighed as I let my hand go through my hair until it landed on my forehead. "Something wrong, Jen?" Jisoo asked. "I know Lisa is strong and everything. But, will she really be able to handle a scandal as big as this?" I questioned, continuing to look down.

"Jennie, you are already dealing well with your own dating scandal. I'm sure another BLACKPINK member can handle another scandal like a boss." Jisoo responded, giving me a hug from behind. "Here, why don't we send her a picture and wish her good luck?" Rosè suggested, taking out her phone and going to her camera. I nodded slowly with a smile and we all positioned ourselves on the couch. We all gave the camera a wink with a heart sign as the camera's shutter noise was heard.

LaLisa

CHAEYOUNG SENT A PICTURE

Good luck, Lisa!
-From, Jisoo, Rosè, and Jennie 😘

Thank you, girls. See you soon!

I smiled slightly at Lisa's response and gave the two girls beside a big hug. "Yeah, we'll support Lisa through this and make sure she gets the support needed." I spoke and they smiled. "Imagine what Red Velvet is saying about Yeri and Yoongi by now?" Jisoo questioned, suddenly. I gave her a playful shove as we laughed. "Probably the same thing, we're doing. I mean, K-pop groups will be supportive of one another!" I exclaimed, putting my fist up. "Yeah!" The two girls joined, putting their fist up in the air.

But will the K-pop community be supportive during this time?