Chapter 6: Catching Up

-Taehyung-
"The bus is a little late so, we're gonna have to wait for a while. Sorry, boys." The manager stated. "It's fine. We don't mind." Namjoon replied as we all nodded. The manager nodded in response and let us rest outside. I was glad the bus was a little late, I needed some fresh air after that interview. "Taehyung, can you come over here?" Yoongi Hyung asked as he tugged on my shirt. I nodded slowly and he dragged me over to the corner of the building. "Hey! Where are you two going?" Seokjin Hyung exclaimed as he noticed us. Soon all the members turned in our direction to see what was going on. "Yoongi Hyung and I must talk a problem out between us." I responded, sweating a bit. "You know, we could help you with that right?" Jin replied and all the members nodded. "This is private matters we have to discuss by ourselves. Sorry." Yoongi added as he bowed quickly. "Oh, alright." Jin replied, confused. He seemed like he wasn't buying our explanation but, he didn't want to ask any further questions. I continued to follow Yoongi around the corner of the building. "What do you need from me?" I asked as he stopped. His back faced me and I could tell something was up. "Why did you ignore me the way you did in the interview?" He asked, his voice going soft. "What do you mean by that?" I questioned as I walked toward him and turned him around to face me. His eyes were starting to tear up a bit but, he kept them in with a strong glare. "I just wanted to you to stare back at me and at least, give me a small quick smile." Yoongi replied, his voice almost breaking.

"Yoongi, I love you but, as I said we must keep this relationship a secret especially around this time." I responded as I put a hand through his hair. "Are you really going to let a dating rumor stand in the way of one small thing?" He questioned as he put his hand on my arm and let it stay there. "As much as I would love to stare back in your loving eyes, I can't. Now in public, people will be suspicious." I explained. "So? It's not like people will think we're gay and dating." Yoongi replied, pulling away from my touch.

"But, that doesn't stop people from getting the idea and spreading rumors." I responded as I sighed. I looked at him as he looked away from me for a second with a disheartening look on his face. I put my hands on his cheek and make him face me. "But, all that doesn't change the fact that I truly love you, Yoongi Hyung." I added as I smiled at him. He blushed intensely and gave a small smile too. I carefully leaned in and gave him a kiss to which he kissed back. We were getting deep into the kiss until I heard a bush rambling.

We both pulled away quickly and turned in the direction of the noise but, nothing was there. "It was probably the wind." Yoongi replied, chuckling a bit. I chuckled too and smiled after, a while of staring at one another, we decided to go back with the others.

-Time Skip-

We all finally returned to the dorm to rest up for a bit. "Alright boys, you can settle down for today. We don't have anything on the schedule." The manager spoke, checking the clipboard in his hands. We all sighed of relief and we could hear the manager laugh at the reaction. "Also, food is on the way too. So look forward to that, we leave first thing in the morning." The manager spoke as he left the dorm. "Well, you heard what he said. We got time for ourselves!" Jungkook exclaimed as he jumped onto the couch. "Someone is over excited for that." Jimin teased. "Can't blame a guy for wanting to rest, Jimin Hyung." Jungkook replied. I laughed softly at the small event taking place before me. I suddenly felt Yoongi tug on my sleeve and I looked up to see him pointing toward the hallway where all the rooms were.

I nodded slowly and got up from where I was sitting. "Taehyung and I will be in our rooms taking a nap," Yoongi spoke and all the members have thumbs up. "Yell at us when the food is ready!" I added as we entered the dark hallway. Yoongi opened the door to our room and we stared at the bed before us. We both gulped but, took deep breaths either way. We entered the bed slowly and as soon as we lay down, Yoongi wraps an arm around my neck.

I chuckle softly as he gives a soft smile. "Good night, sweetheart." I spoke as I kissed his forehead. "Good night, TaeTae." He replied, snuggling close to my neck. I looked at him as we slowly drifted off to sleep. I couldn't stop staring at him, his hair was perfect with his pale skin and he was just so handsome in general. I couldn't even begin to describe his looks. I yawned after a while and gently closed my eyes, I smiled at the sight of Yoongi as my vision went dark.

I'm so glad we have a room to ourselves.