Chapter 2: Jinxing It?

-Lisa-
"Yes, manager." My fellow members and I replied. Our manager heard of the dating scandal between Jennie and Kai. Now, he's a little pissed off by it considering the strict rules laid down by him. "Good. You all are free to leave." He spoke and we left the room. I sighed as we were finally free from that somewhat boring lecture he gave us. Our manager reminded us of the rules and to keep an eye on Jennie Unnie. "Why does our manager make rules like this? In fact, why does almost every K-pop company make rules like this?" I asked as I stretched my arms a bit. "I'm not sure but, I'm guessing it's too ensure the safety of K-pop idols everywhere." Rosé responded. "Yeah, well, someone is gonna get hurt either way. Whether it be mentally or physically." I stated, crossing my arms. "Oh, calm down, Lisa. Besides, I heard BigHit gave a new rule to the members of BTS." Jisoo spoke. My ears perked in curiosity and worry as I remembered about Taehyung. "Oh, do you know what it's about?" Rosé asked. "Well, from rumors spreading around the companies, I heard the new rule is interesting, to say the least." Jisoo unnie responded. "What does that mean?" I asked, my worry growing. "I'm not sure what's it about but, I have heard it's approach to a dating scandal is weird." She explained, playing with her fingers. Rosé and I nodded as we finally made our way back to the dorms. Once we arrived, we were greeted with a big hug by Jennie. I chuckled at the sudden surprise but, hugged back. "How did it go down?" She asked once she stopped hugging us. "Boring!" I whined as I plopped myself onto the couch. "That's the best way to explain it honestly." Jisoo added as she sat next to me.

"Manager reminded us of the rules again." Rosé explained. I could hear Jennie sigh slightly as she fidgeted with her hair. "Sorry gals, this is my fault. I shouldn't have dated Kai." She stated and I quickly sat up. "Jennie, don't say that! You're happy with Kai, right?" I asked and she nodded. "He treats you well, right?" I questioned, I sweated a little. I swear if Kai isn't treating my Unnie right, he won't be in a good place. Jennie nodded and a feeling of relief passed through my body.

"Then stay with him, Jen! You both are the sweetest couple I have ever met besides Kai is a very kind guy." I stated as I got up from my seat. "Okay, I will but, I'm just scared," Jennie responded. "What? Why?" Jisoo asked, worried. "What if we end up like E'Dawn and Hyuna?" She questioned, looking away. I never really thought of that. Both idols were criticized for dating one another and were removed from the company. "It won't come to that. Removing you from BLACKPINK is madness. It's like taking the cheese away from macaroni." Jisoo explained, giggling at her example. "I guess you're right." Jennie replied, hiding her smile. "Hey, girls. I'll be upstairs, I have something to do." I spoke as I got my phone.

The girls nodded and I rushed to my room. I touch Taehyung's contact to see what's going.

Tae

Hey, Taehyung!

Oh! Hello, Lisa!

Listen, did your company really give you a new rule?

Yes and I'm not okay

Explain

Basically, strict dating rule. For example, if I and you were in a dating scandal, I wouldn't get to be next to you or be anywhere near you.

Overreacting much?

That's not even the big thing! If people find out about me and Yoongi, we'll have to fake date!

WHAT!?!?

What I thought too, Yoongi is really scared now so, I have to comfort him

I really would not worry about it. You two lied this far.

Don't jinx it, Lisa.