Author's Note

hello

bonjour

haha it's been a while now hasn't it. (sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry)

To be totally honest I had absolutely NO inspiration for this book, I started writing it yEaRs ago and let me tell you it's been a rough ride😂😂 I am also in college now (if you didn't read my bio :))) ) and I thought I knew what I wanted to do but now I'm not sure at all.

I am also going to a liberal arts college which basically means that I have to take a bunch of different types of classes (which is really cool and fun and definitely recommend!! you learn so much more about the world and how to think critically) this also kinda means I don't really have time to write at all😬.

The reason why I was able to update today was because I had a spurt of inspiration and wanted to avoid doing my homework (which was very stupid and I now regret but hey ur welcome :)). I just wanted to let you all know what's up and why I take forever to update or respond. I do read all the comments and love seeing the notifications of people mass voting for this book and it makes me laugh and v happy that so many people enjoy this book that I've been writing for years :) (literally ahahahahaha)

Sooo anywho, if you want comment down below some questions (either about the story or about me! (; ) and I might answer them! I should probs sleep bc I have a 8:35 class tomorrow and it's v late ahahahaha #LivingOnTheEdge #I'mDyingJKButHahahaSendHelp

Love you all!! And I will try my best to update a bit more regularly :)))))

Emma Arya❤️❤️❤️