Queen-Allen

*ring* *ring*

Barry groaned and moved to untangle himself from his husband; Oliver. "mhmhm" Oliver grumbled pulling Barry back into his arms and laying his head on Barry's chest. "Ollie it could be important" Barry mumbled softly but he didn't try to move. "Then they'll call again" Oliver mumbled burying his face in Barry's chest. Barry smiled fondly and kissed Oliver's head. A few minutes later his phone rang again. "I have to answer this time," He said stretching to get his phone without disturbing Oliver too much. "hello?" He answered. "Hey Bear Cap needs you at the precinct at noon" His step-father Joe said. "Okay thanks, Joe" Barry answered. "talk to you later Bear," He said and hung up. Barry set his phone down and wrapped his arms back around Oliver. "I gotta go to work in a few hours", Barry said. "your that fastest man alive and your always late anyway so don't even think about getting up yet" Oliver mumbled into Barry's chest. Barry chuckled softly "wouldn't dream of it," He said kissing Oliver's head. Oliver looked up and kissed Barry softly. Barry smiled down at him as they pulled away. "I love you Oliver Queen-Allen." He said. "I love you too Barry Queen-Allen" Oliver answered.