Meta Problem (smut)

"Oliver" Cisco said when Oliver picked up. "What?" Oliver answered in the Green Arrow voice. "It's Barry. We've got a meta problem and could use some help" Cisco said. "On my way," Oliver said hanging up.

~~~ IN CENTRAL CITY~~~

Oliver walked into the cortex hood and mask down and his bow by his side, Dig and Felicity behind him. "Team Arrow, thanks for coming," Cisco said. "Where's Barry?" Oliver asked setting his bow down. "Umm he's in the med bay," Catelyn said. "Is he okay?" Felicity asked. "Umm, he's a little too okay..." Catelyn said. "Explain," Oliver said. "Basically Barry was trying to figure out what exactly this new meta's powers were and well..." Cisco trailed off and Catelyn finished "He was hit with the meta's powers," She said. "Okay, and what did they do?" Dig asked. "Well we're not 100% sure but it seems that it's affecting his brain in a sexual way over and over again," Catelyn said. "So what's happening to him?" Oliver asked confused. "His brain is being told that he's receiving sexual pleasure when he's not," Catelyn said. "But on and off" Cisco added. "So basically this guy is sexually torturing him without even touching him" Dig said and Catelyn nodded. "Okay that I understood but how do we help him," Oliver said. "Can we not go with the dying puppies thing like every hormonal teen did in school" Dig said. "No that wouldn't work," Catelyn said. "We think the meta can stop it but we haven't caught him," Cisco said. "Okay we'll take care of the meta you figure out how to help Barry," Oliver said and everyone silently agreed and they all got to work.

Felicity and Cisco started their search for the meta while dig hit the streets looking for leads and Catelyn started working on how to help Barry but she refused to go into the room he was in and when Oliver looked in Barry was clearly confused. "Has anyone told him what happened?" Oliver asked and both Caitlyn and Cisco shook their head. "We both felt too uncomfortable talking to him while he's... ya know... " Catelyn said. Oliver sighed and mumbled something under his breath before he walked into the room Barry was in.

Barry's body was clearly already having problems handling the pleasure from the meta. "O-ollie? What's going on w-where are the others and w-what's happening to me" He panted wiping the sweat from his face. "They're fine," Oliver said. "What's happening to me," Barry said clearly scared. "Well remember the new meta that you were trying to figure out what he can do?" Oliver said and Barry nodded. "Well, you found out the hard way. Caitlyn and Cisco said they aren't 100% sure exactly what the meta does but basically whatever he did to you is now telling your brain that you're receiving sexual pleasure when your not" Oliver said clearing his throat. "That's so weird" Barry grumbled. Oliver nodded "Caitlyn and Cisco were too awkward to come and tell you but I figured you were pretty scared not knowing what's going on," Oliver said. Barry nodded "thanks Ollie, do they know h-how to fix this?" He asked. Oliver shook his head "not yet but they're working on it" Oliver said just as Felicity called "Oliver we have a location." "be careful," Barry said. Oliver nodded and pulled his mask and hood up and with Dig, went to the address Felicity gave him to take down the meta.

Oliver was helped into the same room as Barry and onto the bed next to him as he had a shard of metal in his leg. "O-ollie, what happened?" Barry asked worried as Caitlyn prepared to help Oliver. "We've got him he's in the pipeline but he threw a grenade and a piece of shrapnel caught my leg after he used his power thing," Oliver said. Catelyn pulled the piece of metal out causing Oliver to grit his teeth groaning in pain. "Are you sure you don't want me to put you under?" she asked. "I'm fine just stitch it up," Oliver said and she did as she was asked and stitch the wound up then left to clean up leaving the two alone but still under the effect of the meta. "This is so weird how have you been dealing with this" Oliver said. Barry shrugged "I don't know" He answered as Oliver took his quiver and mask off pushing his hood back and taking off his Kevlar jacket leaving him in tight leather pants and a tight black undershirt. Barry's first thought was hot but he pushed it aside though Oliver was having similar thoughts about Barry seeing as the boy was shirtless and sweaty.