Relax- Smut

"Snart" Oliver said sitting across from the thief known as captain cold. "Hello, Mr.Queen or do you prefer Mr.Green Arrow," Snart said his usual smirk on. "Let's talk," Oliver said. "About what" Snart sassed. "Barry" Oliver said getting Snart's attention. "Okay," he said hesitantly. "What happened to him?" Oliver asked. "You mean why is he scared of you during sex," Snart said and Oliver nodded. "He's not. He's having flashback" Leonard said. "About what?" Oliver asked. "I know you think I'm a bad guy but I did care for Barry and I swore I'd never tell so sorry," Snart said. Oliver nodded "But I will tell you that if you can get him to focus on you and realize that it's you and that your not gonna hurt him if you can get him to pay attention he'll relax and calm down," Snart said. Oliver nodded "If he freaks out just stop for a second and bring him back to the moment. Be gentle and patient and you'll figure it out" He continued. Oliver nodded "thanks Snart" "Just take care of him," Snart said leaving.

~~~ Later ~~~

Oliver walked, "Bear? I'm home" He said softly shutting the door. Barry walked in shirtless his hair still damp. "Hey Ollie," he said kissing him softly wrapping his arm around Oliver's neck while Oliver's arms wrapped around Barry's waist. "Did you have a good day?" Barry asked. "It's better now," Oliver said not caring how chessy and domestic it was. Barry smiled and kissed Oliver's softly but allowing Oliver to deepen it.

~~~SMUT~~~

Barry leaned against Oliver's chest as the older man kissed him deeply. Oliver gently backed Barry into a wall making the younger man moan softly. Oliver patted Barry's thigh and he got the message and jumped wrapping his legs around Oliver's waist. Oliver pulled him off the wall while still making out with him, and carried him to the bedroom. Oliver pushed Barry onto the bed and moved to straddle him.

They struggled as always but managed to get their clothes off. After Oliver stretched Barry he pushing in and started with a slow pace the way Barry liked ignoring the pain of Barry's nails digging into his back. "Fuck~ Ollie~" Barry moaned clinging desperately to Oliver. "I've got you, baby," Oliver said still moving slowly knowing how Barry loves soft loving sex. The two moved in almost sink with Oliver thrusting slow and deep into just the way Barry loved. Barry's body arched into Oliver's as he panted and moaned. Seconds later Barry's whole body tensed and he gripped Oliver tightly "relax baby it's okay I've got you" Oliver soothed, slowing but not entirely stopping. Barry looked up at Oliver pure terror in his eyes which Oliver returned with loving eyes. "It's just me baby everything's okay," he said soothingly. Barry relaxed a bit calming down before nodding. Oliver thrusted into Barry at the speed before. Barry moaned and a minute later he gripped Oliver tightly and came hard across Oliver's chest for the first time without freaking out. Oliver groaned and came inside Barry's. He panted softly for a moment before kissing Barry's head and pulling out and laying next to him. "How'd you know what to do?" Barry painted. "I umm I spoke with Snart," Oliver said. "He told you!" Barry said slightly scared and mad. "No, no he just told me what to do to calm you down," He said. "Oh.." Barry said "don't worry you don't have to tell me," Oliver said. "I will... just not yet," Barry said. Oliver nodded and kissed Barry's shoulder "it's alright baby you know you never have to tell me but I'll always be here if you want to," Oliver said. Barry smiled warmly and cuddled up to Oliver. "I love you" Barry mumbled. "I love you too Bear".