Sebastian??? Pt.3

Caitlin called and he finished when his phone rang. "Yeah?" he said keeping his voice steady. "We've figured out how to help him can you guys get here?" she asked. "On our way," He said. He walked into their bedroom and got dressed before going into the guest room. "Allen get up," he said. "Wow Allen that's cold and not even my name," he said. "I don't care what your name is get up and get dressed, ow," he said leaving the room. Barry huffed but did as he was told. The two had a dead silent ride to star labs and walked inside silent aswell. "Did he give you too much trouble?" Joe asked. Arry tensed and looked at Oliver who met his gaze and after a moment said, "no he didn't". Barry relaxed and Joe nodded. "Alright, all you have to do is drink this" Catilin said handing barry a vial. He was hesitant but after some convincing Oliver had to hold him down while Cailin force-fed it to him. He immediately passed out and Oliver caught him before he hit the ground. He woke up a few seconds later grabbing Oliver's arm with a death grip panting heavily. "Oh I just had the weirdest dream," He said. "You mean one where you were a dick to everyone" joe sassed. Barry looked confused, "yeah" He glanced at Oliver then back at Joe, "how did you know?" he asked. "It wasn't a dream," Cisco said. "Oh... OH" He said his eyes going wide as he locked eyes with Oliver. His breathing picked up and he scrambled back from Oliver hitting the wall and buried his head in his hands and knees just repeating, "no no no no no no" Over and over. "Bear bear calm down it's okay you didn't mean it," Oliver said softly."h-ow c-can y-you say th-th-that a-after, and I called y-ou stuff a-and did... THAT! I j-just " He said sobbing harder. Oliver gently wrapped an arm around barry shoulder. Barry struggled but Oliver forced him to stop. "It's okay bear I'm okay now," Oliver said. "I thought he didn't give you any trouble," Joe said. "I h-hurt him" Barry stuttered out. "Barry don't they don't need to know," Oliver said. "T-thy deserve to k-know who their frined i-is" He yelled at Oliver. "They will never forgive you" Oliver snapped. "Not like I will," he said a bit softer. "Why w-would you I d-don't deserve it, n-not after what I d-did." he stuttered. "What did you do?" cisco asked. "Barry no," Oliver said. "Barry yes, tell us" Ires demanded. "Guys it's up to them if they wanna tell us," Caitlyn said. "No it's not tell me bear. Now." joe said. "Barry don't do it," Oliver said. They all started bickering until barry screamed out, "I RAPED HIM". The room fell silent. "Y-you d-did what?" ires stuttered out. "I got out of the meta cuff and raped him," Barry said his face going empty as if he'd lost all hope and will to live. "Okay that's enough Barry, it wasn't you," Oliver said. "It was him. It's what he would have done in high school" Catilin said. Barry nodded, "she's right, I would have if...if Charlie wouldn't have done it to me" he mumbled. "That's w-what made you snap... " Ires said. "Then and now," She said. "What do you mean?" he asked. "That meta? It's charlie..." Joe said. "That's what caused this, he did. He makes you relive the worst point in your life," he said. Barry nodded," it doesn't matter I still d-did what I did. Can we have the room" He said. Everyone sighed and nodded leaving Barry alone. "We're done," he said. "Barry don't do this, I love you," Oliver said. "You shouldn't no one should not after when I did," He said looking at the ground. "Barry look at me," he said. Barry didn't so Oliver gently grabbed his chin making him meet Oliver's gaze. "I love you bear, I wasn't always a good person either, I was a murder and your not scared of me killing you," He said. "But you've never hurt me," Barry said. "I did If Dig and Felicity hadn't of stopped me I wouldn't have let go of your neck," Oliver said. "I almost killed you," He said. "But I didn't almost do something, I did it," Barry said. "And I will get over it Barry," Oliver said. "You should hate me," Barry said. "I could never hate you," he said resting his forehead against Barry's. "But the things I said and di- shi" he said pulling away and looking at Oliver with a look of terror. "I didn't use a condom... O-Ollie" He said more tears rolling down his cheek. Oliver just pulled him into a hug. "Its unlikely Bear don't worry about it," Oliver said. Barry cried into Oliver shirt. "everything's gonna be okay" He mumbled.

Part 4 in progress!