Really Good

It was early when Barry woke up. He yawned and pulled; what he thought was, Oliver closer but opened his eyes confused when he realized it was a pillow. Barry looked at the clock on the nightstand and it read, 5:45 AM. Barry sat up confused as to where Oliver was. His side of the bed was cold so he hadn't been there for a while and if he'd gone to the bunker he'd of woken Barry first. Barry heard the sound of a guitar in the living room. He knew Oliver had a guitar he'd seen it when Oliver had moved in. Barry remembered asking Oliver about it and not getting a straight answer. Barry crept quietly into the living room and peeked around the wall and saw Oliver sat on a kitchen stool playing his guitar very well. Barry smiled leaning against the wall listening to Oliver play. Music must really relax Oliver because he would have noticed Barry by now had he been focused the way he normally is. Barry smiled widely when Oliver started to sing. "I'm wasted, losing time, I'm a foolish fragile spine. I want all that is not mine, I want him but were not right. In the darkness, I will meet my creators and they will all agree that I'm a suffocator" He sang. Barry stayed still watching in awe. Oliver continued on the song still unaware of Barry's presences. "I should go now quietly. From my bones, they found a place to lie down and sleep. Where my layers can become reeds and all my limbs can become trees all my children can become me. What a mess I leave to follow to follow to follow to follow" He sang more emotion in the Archer's voice then Barry had ever heard."In the darkness, I will meet my creators and they will all agree that I'm a suffocator suffocator suffocator, oh no I'm sorry If I smothered you. I'm sorry if I smothered you. I sometimes wished I stayed inside, my mother. Never to come out." He sang in perfect harmony with his guitar playing. He finished the last cords on the song and stopped playing taking a deep breath. Barry took one step forward and Oliver flinched and looked back at Barry. "How long have you been there?" Oliver asked. "Long enough to see how talented you are," he said walking over to Oliver who shrugged, "I'm not that good," He said. "well that was amazing," He said kissing Oliver's head. he smiled and leaned up kissing Barry softly. "will you do a duet with me?" Barry asked smiling. Oliver shrugged "Sure, What song?" He asked. "Learning to hate you as a self-defense mechanism?" Barry asked. "little sad but yeah let me pull up the cords," He said. "Barry smiled and sat on the counter next to Oliver. "Hold this for me," He said handing Barry the sheet music he'd printed. Barry nodded and held it to where Oliver could see it good. "Ready?" Oliver asked. Barry nodded and with that Oliver started softy strumming the introduction. Barry started with the first line "You're on the phone with someone who doesn't know about your soul and how it can't be helped by flesh and bone." Oliver smiled warmly and continued "and I guess that's fine I would never want you to stop your life" He sang softly. "When I saw you both with your shoulders touching sitting so close" Barry sang softly. "I knew I'd hold onto this feeling I'd hold on to anything at all. Was it my fault. Because I easily confused you for someone who would hold my hand when things got hard when things got dark because on my god when they get dark they get so dark." They harmonized perfectly as if their voices were meant to go together. "you were always a shitty friend" Oliver sang. "you would leave when I got sick" Barry chimed in. "you never called me on my birthday" Oliver sang smiling up at Barry. "I wanna call you on your birthday" Barry sang. "so I hold on to this feeling I'll hold on to this hate for as long as I need for it to help me" they harmonized perfectly. Oliver strummed the last cord and put his Guitar down and opened his arms. Barry smiled and sat on Oliver's lap throwing his legs across him and wrapping his arms around Oliver's neck. Oliver smiled wrapping his arms around Barry's waist. "that was really good" Barry mumbled kissing Oliver softly. "Your really good," Oliver said.