29??? I'm 14!

When Oliver woke Barry was still asleep so Oliver gently laid him down and slipped away and into the bathroom. He was just washing his hands when he heard Barry scream. Oliver was in the room in a second ready to protect Barry but he'd just woken up from a night terror. "Hey it's okay," Oliver said going over to him but he scrambled away. "It's me remember? I'm not gonna hurt you," He said. Barry's eyes were full of terror. Oliver kept his hands up as he sat down on the side of the bed. "It's okay bear I'm not gonna hurt you," He said softly and Barry seemed to recognize Oliver slightly. He let go of his head and crawled over hugging Oliver. Oliver gently held him rubbing his back. It took about half an hour for Barry to calm down but Oliver just held him. Eventually, he pulled his head back, 'am I happier?' he signed. "What do you mean?" He asked. 'As an adult... am I happier?'. Oliver nodded, "yeah, you go through some rough things but you pull through and you're happy. Really happy." Oliver said. Barry nodded, 'can we go get this cure?' he asked. Oliver nodded, "yeah let's go," he said. Barry nodded and got up and Oliver took him to star labs. Caitlin was there with the cure seeing as Oliver had texted that they were on the way. "Ready?" She asked. Barry nodded and Caitlin patted the seat, "okay, take a seat," She said. Barry looked at Oliver who nodded and Barry sat down. "okay this might sting a bit," She said making Barry tense. Oliver gently held his hand, "it'll be fine," He said softly. Barry took a deep breath then nodded at Caitlin who then injected Barry with the antidote. Barry tensed but relaxed after looking between Oliver and Caitlin. "Is it working?" Oliver asked Catilin who only shrugged, "it might take a min-" She started but was cut off but a grunt of pain coming from Barry who was holding his head. "Nevermind it's working he's getting his memories back." She said. Oliver held tight onto Barry's hand until he relaxed panting slightly. "Bear?" Oliver said softly. Barry looked up and looked at Caitlin then Oliver. "ollie" he mumbled as he tightly wrapping his arms around Oliver. Oliver wrapped his arms around Barry tightly. "Oh thank god" Oliver mumbled kissing the side of Barry's head.

    After a moment Barry pulled away, "Halloween costumes really?" He said smiling. Oliver was confused at first then chuckled softly, "what was I supposed to say, Oh yeah also I'm a vigilante and your a superhero with super speed running around taking down evil MetaHumans," Oliver said. Barry chuckled, "fair point," He said. "It's good to have you back Barry," Caitlin said. Barry nodded, "it's good to be back," Barry said.

Note: This whole concept was requested by @Ship_lover_9000)