Little Pt.2

It was about a month after Barry told Oliver that he was a little and things were going smoothly. Barry managed to keep himself out of headspace until they were home where he'd almost immediately slip into headspace. Oliver was always a good caregiver to Barry and would spoil the crap out of him.

Currently, both teams were at Star Labs after defeating a meta when Cisco walked into the room with a kitten. "Aw," Barry and Iris both said going over to Cisco. "Cute" Diggle mumbled looking at the kitten. Oliver stood behind Barry his hand on the small of Barry's back. "Why is there a kitten here," Catelyn asked. "I don't know I found it outside," Cisco said. Barry gently took the kitten from Cisco smiling down at it. Oliver cleared his throat hoping it would distract Barry from the kitten so he didn't regress in front of everyone but he knew it was too late when Barry looked up at Oliver with those innocent puppy dog eyes. "Owie can we keep it," Barry asked his voice childlike. Everyone gave him weird looks. "no but I think we should be going now," Oliver said. "Pwesssseeee" Barry begged bouncing on his heels hugging the kitten close. "We can talk about it later Bear but we should go home," Oliver said. "No!" Barry pouted. "Bear," Oliver said his tone parentally threatening. "Not wiwhout the kiwty" Barry said. Everyone in the cortex was watching the interaction very confused. "I said no" Oliver snapped making Barry cower and nuzzle his face in the small kitten's fur his eyes watering. Oliver sighed "I'm sorry baby, I just... " Oliver sighed. "Fine we can keep the kitten but only if we go home now," he said. "Yay" Barry cheered jumping and holding the kitten close. "Alright, sweety let's get you home before you give them more questions to ask," Oliver said Barry nodded happily and practically skipped out the door with the kitten. "Um, Oliver what the hell?" Dig asked. "It's complicated," Oliver said trying to come up with a good excuse. "Just go I'll explain," Ires said causing everyone to look at her. "What we're like siblings I know all there is to know about him" She shrugged. Oliver nodded a thanks and followed Barry out. "You can speed home but I'll have to take the kitten on the bike," Oliver said. Barry shook his head "I wanna wide with daddy" Barry said. "Alright come on," Oliver said getting on the bike Barry easily slipped onto the back. "Why don't you put the kitten in my bag and just leave it a bit unzipped so she can breathe and stay safe," Oliver said. Barry nodded and did as he was told then wrapped his arms around Oliver's waist leaning his head on Oliver's shoulder as Oliver drove them home. 

(requested by @Ship_lover_9000)