Doppelganger

Oliver just got home and kicked off his shoes when he heard his door open. "Bear?" He called. "Hey babe," He said smiling and walking over kissing Oliver's cheek. Oliver smiled softly and kissed Barry softly but Barry almost immediately deepened the kiss. "Someones got an agenda" Oliver teased. Barry just smirked and kissed Oliver deeply. Oliver pulled Barry into his bedroom not breaking the kiss. Normally Barry would have taken control at this point and pushed Oliver down onto the bed. After a moment of making out and he hadn't Oliver laid back pulling Barry with him. Barry kissed Oliver deeply but was by no means dominating the kiss like normal. Oliver could sense something was off but he needed to be sure. He dominated the kiss making out with Barry deeply. Oliver wrapped his arms around Barry's waist and flipped them over so that Barry was underneath him. Barry moaned softly pulling Oliver closer. Oliver's hands roamed Barry's thighs and he smacked lightly. Barry moaned softly the same way as before. Oliver broke the kiss his hands going around Barry's neck. "Who the fuck are you!" He yelled. Barry choked on his words and Oliver moved his hands to pin Barry down. "Your not my Barry who the fuck are you!" Oliver growled. "I don't know what you're talking about" Yes you do who are you!" He snapped. "It's me, Oliver," Barry said which was odd seeing as he never called him Oliver only Ollie. Oliver looked at Barry's hand then back up at him. "January 20th, 2018" Oliver said. "What about it?" Barry asked. "What is it?" Oliver asked. "A date," Barry said. "What happened on that day?" Oliver snapped. "Trick question nothing happened on January 20th," He said. Oliver picked Barry up and slammed him into the wall. "You're his doppelganger," Oliver said. "I am not" Barry protested. "Yes you are because my Barry would A, Never take off his engagement ring and would remember the day I proposed to him." Oliver snapped.

~~ Two days later~~

Oliver smiled wrapped his arms around Barry. "How'd you know?" Barry mumbled holding Oliver close. "Everything about him wasn't you," he said. "I'm curious though," He said pulling Oliver down onto the couch. "Well it's started off believable nothing was really off you do tend to walk in and kissed me and pulled me into the bedroom" He teased. "But anyway that's not really what happened. Like most, he assumed you were the sub and when I noticed his hesitancy and general sub-ness I could tell it wasn't you. So I grabbed him and asked him to tell me what January 20th, 2018 was" Oliver said. "And he had no clue he also wasn't wearing a ring," He said. Barry nodded "I'm glad you know me that well most wouldn't have noticed," Barry said. "I'm glad I did I don't know if I'd ever forgiven myself if I slept with him," He said. "Well you didn't and everything is as it should be," he said. Oliver looked at him weirdly. "What?" Barry asked. "You seem off," Oliver said. "Now our paranoid Ollie" Barry said. "Okay, but October 20th, 2019," He asked. "It's... our anniversary" Barry said, Oliver sat up and flipped Barry over his shoulder. "It's our wedding day you bitch" he yelled.

~~A week later~~

Barry was back he went to hug Oliver but he took a step back. "Ollie? What's wrong?" He asked. "He doesn't trust you're really you," Cisco said. "Your the third Barry we've gotten," Cisco said. "Oh," Barry said. "If your really you, it will sort itself out," Cisco said. Barry nodded "I'm tired anyway, do you... want me to stay at Joe's or sleep on the couch or something?" Barry asked. Oliver shook his head "I don't know about the couch or not but you don't have to leave your home because I'm warry" Oliver said in his cold voice he normally didn't use with Barry. Barry nodded and they headed home.

"So am I on the couch then?" Barry asked once they were home. "No, let's just go to bed," Oliver said going into their bedroom.

They both got into bed on their respective sides. Barry held his arms open for Oliver but he just rolled over facing away from Barry. Barry sighed and just laid on his back staring at the ceiling. "You know I don't sleep well without you" Barry mumbled. "How do I know it's really you?" He asked. Barry sighed "I guess you don't" He mumbled. Oliver didn't say anything and neither did Barry. After nearly an hour both were still awake neither said anything. Oliver rolled over facing Barry who looked down at Oliver who looked up at him sadly. Without saying anything Oliver shifted and laid his head on Barry's chest wrapping his arms around him. Barry smiled and wrapped his arms around Oliver and in a few minutes, they were both asleep.

Oliver woke up first the next morning as per usual. Oliver nuzzled closer to what he hoped was his Barry and not some doppelganger. Barry shifted as he woke up and smiled softly down at Oliver. "Morning baby" He mumbled not thinking anything was out of the ordinary until Oliver mumbled "morning". "You okay?" Barry asked. Oliver sat up without kissing Barry which was not normal. "Yeah" Oliver mumbled. "You're still not sure if it's really me," Barry said. "How can I be sure," Oliver said looking at him. Barry shrugged "I don't know what does your instinct say?" Barry asked. "To do this," He said kissing Barry deeply. Barry kissed back dominating the kiss with ease. Oliver kissed back letting Barry have control until they broke apart. "Results?" Barry mumbled kissing Oliver's cheek softly. Oliver smiled and kissed Barry deeply.