Al Sah-Him and Al Doll-Who P.3

(This was requested by @savitarbarry02 but I'm spilling the request into two parts so Part 4 coming soon) 

 It had been nearly two years since Barry joined the League to be with Oliver. Oliver had taken the throne as the new Ra's Al Ghul. Their first year had been rough, more so for Barry than Oliver. Barry missed his family and friends back in Central City and Oliver didn't yet have the authority to let Barry go visit. After the first year, things got easier for him though as he learned to put his family out of his mind but Oliver was worried for him. The longer they stayed in Nanda Parbat the more Barry was turning into a true league member. He assisted Oliver on every mission he went on now but due to Oliver's new rule, there was no killing unless absolutely necessary.

They were currently on a mission to stop a terrorist attack in Tokyo. They had everyone in custody and were waiting on the Tokyo PD to get there and take them. They disarmed the bomb but as Oliver's back was turned one of the terrorists tried to stab him. He failed miserably on account of Barry snapping his neck. "What the hell are you doing?" Oliver yelled. "He was trying to kill you," Barry said. Oliver grabbed the knife and put it in Barry's hand. "Take it," Oliver said his voice laced with anger. "why" Barry asked taking the knife. Oliver waved a league member over. "Try and stab him," Oliver said. "NO," Barry said. "Do it!" Oliver snapped. "This is ridiculous the cops are gonna be here any minute we need to go," Barry said. "Now" Oliver growled. Barry sighed and went to stab him but Oliver grabbed his hand twisted it back, forcing him to drop the knife in pain. "You should have done that," He yelled roughly letting go of Barry now twisted hand. "Ow Ollie what the fuck" He said. "You killed a man! Since when do you Bary Allen go around snapping people necks" Oliver yelled. "This is stupid you've killed," Barry said. "You know the rules barry we kill only when we have to! You didn't have to do that" He said. Barry shoved Oliver "who are you to tell me not to kill" He yelled causing the league members to draw their swords at Barry. "Stand down," Oliver said. "Go," Oliver said dismissing them. They were hesitant. "NOW!" Oliver snapped and they all scampered off. "I will deal with you when we get home," Oliver said his voice deep and full of anger. Barry huffed and sped Oliver back to the safe house they were staying at. They packed up and headed back to Nanda Parbat and were there within 24 hours.

They laid down that night on opposite sides of the bed though usually they were cuddled up together. "Why did you kill him barry," Oliver asked. "He was going to kill you," Barry said. "You could have disarmed him," Oliver said. "He pissed me off," Barry said. "What have I turned you into" Oliver mumbled. "What do you mean?" Barry asked. "Before coming here you would be heartbroken if I killed someone even if I had no choice and now you snapping necks just because someone pissed you off," Oliver said. Barry rolled over to face Oliver, "I was weak you made me strong," he said. "You were never weak Bear you were strong and kind," Oliver said turning his head to meet Barry's gaze. "I didn't have the heart to do what is necessary and now I do," Barry said. "That wasn't necessary and you don't even care that you ended that mans life," Oliver said, "I care," He said. "You don't seem like it," Oliver said. "That's because I don't wanna break" he mumbled. Oliver almost broke at those words he opened his arms "come here Bear" He mumbled and Barry easily cuddled up to Oliver burying his face in his cheat. "We're going to take a trip tomorrow," Oliver said. "Where?" he asked. "A place that I think will help you find yourself again," Oliver said. Barry didn't say anything just nodded snuggling closer to Oliver and falling asleep.