Sebastian??? Pt.4

Over the next few months, Oliver started to get over what happened but Barry could see the caution in his eyes but then again he really couldn't complain. Barry was no longer worried about Oliver being pregnant as he would have shown signs of it by now and he would have told Barry.

Oliver spent a lot of time in the field. He tried to tell himself it was for the good of the city and that he wasn't just avoiding Barry. He, of course, had forgiven Barry but that didn't mean it wasn't hard. With that on his mind for weeks while he was in the field it was bound to happen, Oliver got shot. Nothing too serious but because he took a GSW to the side he went to see Dr. Swarts. Of course, Barry should up in his suit worried about him.

"I'm fine," Oliver said as soon as he saw him. "That doesn't mean I'm not gonna wait for her to finish," Barry said. Oliver rolled his eyes but Dr. Swarts found it quite amusing. She finished stitching him up and was cleaning it up. "This is pretty far to the side but I'd like to do an ultrasound to make sure the baby isn't hurt," She said. Oliver froze looking over at Barry who was also frozen. "Oh I'm sorry did he not know?" She said. Barry zipped out of the room. Oliver sighed rubbing his temple. "I'm so sorry," the doctor said. "No it's fine he's the father he was gonna find out sooner or later," Oliver said. "Can we just speed this up so I can go find him?" HE said. She nodded and quickly did the ultrasound.

After she determined everything was okay Oliver started his search at Star Labs. Of course, Barry wasn't there so Oliver tracked his suit and headed to where Barry was at. It was the rooftop where they'd talked when Barry got his powers. "Bear?" Oliver said making Barry flinch. Oliver walked over sitting next to Barry who was looking at his hands tear marks on his face. "It's gonna be okay," He said. Barry shook his head sadly. "What do you mean no, we'll get through it we always do," Oliver said. "And what about the kid," He said. "What about her?" Oliver said. "Her?" Barry asked. Oliver nodded, "yeah," He said. "She gonna be a reminder of what happened of what I did," Barry said. "No, she won't she'll just be our daughter no one has to know how she was conceived," Oliver said. "But I will! And so will you" Barry said. "I truly don't care how she was conceived. She'll be my baby girl regardless and I hope you'll come around and accept her because I'm keeping her and if your gonna be like this I'm not gonna let her be around that kind of hate and negativity" Oliver said. "What are you saying?" Barry mumbled. "I'm saying I love you with all my heart and I will love this baby with all my heart but I will not let you negatively influence her because your picky about how she was conceived," He said. Barry looked down and nodded. They were quiet for a moment before Oliver wrapped his arm around Barry's shoulders. "I trust you're going to make the right decision?" He asked. Barry nodded, "I'd never leave you," Barry mumbled.

Oliver smiled and kissing his head. Barry smiled faintly and leaned his head on Oliver's shoulder. The two stayed like that for a few moments until Oliver took Barry's hand and put it on his stomach where he could feel the baby kicking. Barry blushed slightly smiling softly. "I love you Bear," Oliver said softly. "I love you too Ollie," He mumbled back his hand not moving and liver not protesting.

Fin