Sebastian??? Pt.1

((PSA- This is going to be split into three possibly four parts. If you are easily triggered DO NOT READ the 2 part. I'll put a warning at the beginning so I don't spoil it now but just a warning that after the second part the next two or three will be alluding back to what will happen in part two so you've been warned if you easily triggered maybe don't read this story.))

Requested by- @imustbealoner (but I made it way darker lol)

"Yeah," Oliver said answering the phone. "Umm we could use some help from team arrow," Cisco said. "What's up?" Oliver asked. "Well something's wrong with Barry, He's okay physically just... I think you'll have to see this for yourself," Cisco said. "We're on our way," Oliver said.

~~Star Labs~~

"Get the fuck off me," Barry complained pushing Caitlin away. "Barry stop being so mean," She said. "I told you my name is Sebastian," Barry said. Joe walked in confused, "Joe what's going on?" He asked. "I don't know bear," He said. "Bear? Since when do you call me bear you've called me Sebastian since I started school at Dolton," Barry said. "Dolton? As in high school?" Joe asked. Barry nodded, "yeah why?" "Wait so you think you're in high school,?" Cisco asked. "What do you mean think I am in high school... I'm a junior I just got promoted to the council in the warblers," Barry said. "You graduate college years ago Barry," Caitlin said. "Look lady I don't even know you," Barry said. "Barry stop," Joe said. Stop calling me that." Barry said. "FIne Sebastian, stop," Je said louder. "Where the hell am I anyway? What happened?" Barry asked. "It's a long story," Joe said. "And what are you supposed to be some nerdy cute teck boy cause newsflash that's not working for you," Barry said. "Excuse me?" Cisco said. "I don't have to know you to tell you've been single since birth," Barry said looking Cisco up and down. "Sebastian shut up," Joe said. "whatever, Let blow I've got class in the morning," Barry said getting up from the bed he was in. "not yet I need to finish running tests," Caitlin said. "Fuck off I'm fine," Barry said. "I still need to run them," She said trying to take his blood pressure, "Get the fuck off me bitch," Barry said shoving her away. "Sebastian!" Joe snapped pulling him back and roughly pushing him to the door. "Get your ass in this chair now," Joe said. "I'm not a child," Barry sassed. Joe roughy wrestled him into the chair, "Do not make me cuff you to the chair," Joe threatened. "What the hell is going on?" Oliver asked walking into the cortex. "Oo Hey sexy," Barry said smirking at Oliver. "Stop talking Sebastian." Joe snapped. "Sebastian?" Oliver asked. "That's my name I'd say don't wear it out but you can say it as loud as you want," Barry said winking. "What part of stop talking didn't you get," Joe said. Barry rolled his eyes. "Somethings wrong he thinks he's in high school again," Joe said. "He acted like this?" Felicity asked. "I thought blondes were supposed to be hot," Barry said to her. Joe turned and popped Barry in the mouth surprising everyone but Barry shut up after that. "Yes he went through a hard time and was bullied in middle school so I sent him to a boarding school and I guess he snapped and became this but something happened he refuse to talk about and he was back to the lovable Barry we all knew and loved," Joe said. "Right we're going to try and figure out what happened to him but we need someone to watch him and someone to help with crime here," Cisco said. "Dig and Felicity can help out I can watch him," Oliver said. "Oh does that mean I get to go home with you?" Barry said in a very suggestive tone. Joe reached his hand and Barry shut up. "He listens to force don't let him get away with being an ass or it'll get worse," Joe said. Oliver nodded, "I can handle him but Caitlin do you have something we can get to him so he can't use his power," Oliver said. "power? What power?" bArry asked. Caitlin nodded and stepped out coming in a moment later and put an ankle bracelet on Barry that locked and could only be removed by her. "It's a meta-human cuff," She said. Oliver nodded "alright come on let's go," Oliver said pulling Barry up and nudging him to the door. Barry walked out followed by Oliver. Oliver got him into the car and back to their apartment. "Where are we?" Barry asked. "We're at o-your apartment," Oliver said getting out and leading Barry upstairs. He pulled his keys out and opened the door. "If it's my apartment why do you have a key?" Barry asked. "You gave me one," Oliver said going inside and shutting the door behind Barry. 'So why are you the one stuck babysitting me? Not that I'm complaining," Barry said in a suggestive tone. "Because we're close, Oliver said. "How close?" Barry asked wrapping his arms around Oliver who gently pushed him off. "Don't touch me," He warned. Barry rolled his eyes but leaned against the counter. "It's late and I'm tired go to sleep in O-your room I'll be in the guest room. Do not leave this house, do not call anyone and do not do anything stupid," Oliver said threateningly. "Alright alright, chill," Barry said. Oliver sighed and sauntered off to the guest room. Barry wandered back to his room but got distracted by a photo on the wall. It was of him and Oliver sharing a milkshake in the cheesy romantic movie way. Barry went back to his room and noticed that some of the stuff in the room was most definitely not his and on the nightstand was a photo of him wrapped around Oliver kissing his cheek. "Barry wandered back to the guest room and knocked softly walking in. "Oliver?" He said softly. Oliver looked up from where he was sat shirtless in bed. Barry walked I shutting the door behind him and walking over. "Can I ?" He asked gesturing to the free side on the bed. Oliver hesitated but sigh and moved over a bit more and mumbled, "I guess." Barry smiled and climbed into bed next to Oliver. Oliver laid on his back looking at the ceiling until Barry tried to lay his head on Oliver's chest. "No," Oliver said moving Barry off. "Stay on your side and go to sleep," Oliver said. "But I want you to hold me, Ollie," Barry whined. "No," Oliver said. "Why not I know were dating I saw the photos of us," Barry said. "It's different," Oliver said. "How I'm still the same person," Barry said. "I know that but it's just different and weird so no, now go to bed," Oliver said. "So what if it's different you can still cuddle me," Barry said. "If I do with you shut up and go to sleep?" Oliver snapped. Barry nodded smirking. Oliver crumbed but rolled over wrapping his arms around Barry's small frame. Barry cuddled happily against Oliver who was tense but easily relax when he got it through his mind that this was his Barry just different.